Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stupid Comment Box
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > MySpace Support > Myspace Resolved Topics
FoxLucky

I can change the buttons and the text in the buttons so it's transparent and whatever values I want... but I can't seem to get the actual text box to change...
Here's the code I'm using:

<form method="post" action="http://comments.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.ConfirmComment"><input name="friendID" value="90197292" type="hidden"><textarea name="f_comments" style="width: 155; height: 30px;" cols="10" rows="7" style="border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: 000000; font-family: Century Gothic; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:1pt; font-size: 7px; color: 000000; background-color: 000000;" style="overflow:auto;">What's up?</textarea>
<br> <input value="SUBMIT" style="border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: 000000; width:75px; font-family: small fonts; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:1pt; font-size: 7px; color: 000000; background-color: transparent;" type="submit"> <input value="RESET" style="border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: 000000; width:75px; font-family: small fonts; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:1pt;font-size: 7px; color: 000000; background-color: transparent;" type="reset"></form>

I know it can be done because I've seen it on other people's profiles...

FoxLucky

Ok well if anyone knows how to... please PM me the code because I used the one from the scripts and it isn't working... Thanks!!

Azarel
Wait a couple days not an hour and half before bumping your own topic. People will get to it.

Insert this into your stylesheet:

textarea {
background-color:transparent;
border-width:1px;
border-style:solid;
border-color: 000000;
color:000000;
font-size:7px;
text-transform:uppercase;
font-family: century gothic;
}
FoxLucky
Sorry I didn't mean to bump it... the last time I replied after I left the last post it added it on to the other one so I assumed it would do it again... I wasn't going to pay attention to the post so that's why I added that... But thanks!!

**** Worked well... thanks... sorry if I was rude!
Topic closed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.