Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: myspace music help
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > MySpace Support > Myspace Resolved Topics
xoxlilmisskatiexox
heyy guys, i was just wondering if anyone could help me.

i am using a premade layout from this site, and when i put it on it came with music. on my old layout i had a song i really liked that was just played with the defalt player on myspace (pictures - sneaky sound system), i got rid of the other song that came with the new layout, although, when i click preview profile after ive updated something on my myspace, my old myspace song starts playing, which is what i want. but when i actually look at the profile as a whole, it doesnt play or show up.

is there any way to get my old song that was played through the myspace music player playing and showing up, or is there a code that is possibly in my new layout that is hiding the myspace music player? the reason i want to get the myspace music player back onto my site instead of just using another one is because the sneaky sound system are an australian band only and other music coding sites dont seem to have a code for their songs. only myspace seem to have the song 'pictures' which is the one i want.

^ this is the music player that wont play or show up with my new layout

please help!

love katie

xo
WHIMSICAL 0NE
Is that a picture of the player on their myspace? Just wanted to make sure you weren't referring to a music myspace page. The layout that used from the site probably had a flash player. You don't have to use that player. You can delete it and hide the default myspace player if that's what you'd do rather than try to find the mp3 to add it to the flash player?

Haha, sounds confusing, I know. I think it would be better to delete the player that came with the layout... add the music you want from myspace... and just hide the music player.
xoxlilmisskatiexox
hey! laugh.gif

thats the normal defalt player which you have on a normal myspace page, like just when you want a song playing, thats the player that comes up.

I deleted the old layout song/player that came with it. But im confused, how do i get the normal myspace player (the one in the picture) to come up everytime someone views my profile playing the song i want?

is there some sort of code i need to look for to delete to have the defalt myspace player come up?

thanks happy.gif

katie xo
WHIMSICAL 0NE
Well you could look for a code with embed in it. If you'd like post your layout code and I can remove it for you wink.gif
xoxlilmisskatiexox
thanks so much but actually i had a go at removing the embed code, i looked all through my layout code like 6 times, and i found on embed code that was something to do with music and i removed it, but it didnt make any difference. After i deleted it, my normal myspace song still hasn't come up yet, and started playing sad.gif
WHIMSICAL 0NE
So the player still won't show? Could you post your code (Or PM it to me if you don't want anyone to see it.)
xoxlilmisskatiexox
okay i sent you a pm but i hope you got it coz im kind of new to this whole forum so :)
freeflow
If nothing works out I seriously suggest you just upload the song yourself. Also look for this and remove it
CODE
<style>td td object {position:absolute; left:0px; top:0px; display:block; width:0px; height:0px;}</style>

Or something similiar

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.