Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Comment Box at an Angle
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > MySpace Support > Myspace Resolved Topics
TehJusty
Ok, so we've all seen them on those fancy DIV's. Comment box's plastered right on the page. Well, here's a nifty thought. Can you put those boxes at a tilt, or at an angle? I'm making a DIV around a piece of vector work, and I wanted to put it in part that's not strictly speaking a rectangular in nature. So, give me some help peoples =D
x1227x
i dont think that it's possible to make the comment box tilt or at an angle. [well at least to my knowledge] you can wait for toya to come back and help you about that.
freeflow
^ haha :] . Usually people don't make them at an angle they make them small at part of the shape. I don't think tilting it , etc is possible.
TehJusty
Phailure x.x;
freeflow
Huh? Do you mean failure? What exactly are you talking about..nevermind. Anyways do you want to show an example if you can find one that is actually at an angle and just fit into a shape?
TehJusty
Hmm? Oh, no never mind, I managed to work around it. Thank you anyways.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.