Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Last Login/Displaying Comments/Friend Border
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > MySpace Support > Myspace Resolved Topics
redciv2
1. I used the code to remove the last login in the scripts section, but it didn't seem to do anything. I ONLY want to remove the last log in, *not the headline or age, etc.*

2. Could someone tell me which code controls the font color of Displaying of comments?
...And will changing that change other text's color?

3. I would like to remove the blue border around each of my top 8 friends' pictures. How would I do this?
freeflow
1. Can't really help you, majority of the cdoes for just last login, don't work. Or only work with certain layouts or at certain periods of time.

2. Just the words ? Bold text does it. You can use a code to change bold text but it will change htem all. http://www.createblog.com/scripts/download.php?id=48

3. uhhh just guessing:
CODE
<style type="text/css">
img{border: 0px;}</style>

If that even works it will effect every single picture on the page.

If you have a custom friends list add border="0" before the > in the image code.
redciv2
No problem. Thanks for trying. I'm okay with 1 and 2 staying like they are. I'd really LOVE to get rid of the borders because they look so very bad with my layout, but the code you gave didn't work. It's alright though. I can learn to deal with it, I guess.

Thanks!
WHIMSICAL 0NE
Not making a correction or anything, but I think for linked pictures (such as friends) it's:
CODE
<style> a:link img {border:0px;}
a:hover img { border:0px;}</style>
redciv2
Thanks! That got rid of the border on hover. Did I put it in wrong or does it only work on hover?
Azarel
^ That coding should remove the border on all images that are linked, whether you hover over it or not.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.