Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: dummy profile
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > MySpace Support > Myspace Resolved Topics
d!sco !nferno
my friend and i are running a layout site and to show his layouts, he creates a new account and pastes the code in there.

my question: is there a way to create a dummy one with all the links and things so i don't have to create a new account everytime i make a layout?

thanks
freeflow
All you need to do is post them in one account. And take a screenshot of the layout. Post the screenshot above the layout code and yea.

That saves time. And waste of myspaces.
http://www.createblog.com/tutorials/download.php?id=147
d!sco !nferno
i post the scrnsht in with the codes inside my blog already..

so you suggest that i:
-make another account
-copy and paste the scrnshts and codes into about me, etc?
-and provide a link to the new profile?

thanks
freeflow
No my suggestion was just to provide and full size screenshot of the layout and then the code under it.
That way you don't need more htan your layout site account (which will hold all the layouts and the screenshots, and the codes in a blog) and a test site where you can take a screenshot of the layout, and make sure its working.

I don't see why you would have screenshots then a link to a working example. Thats a little much. All you need really is one or the other.
d!sco !nferno
ah. ok. thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.