Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: im stuck
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > MySpace Support > Myspace Resolved Topics
lala09
ok i tried to make a DIV layout. i did good so far clearing out the page and everything and this is what i came up with *took it down* but the problem is that im stuck on how to make the boxes on photoshop so i could put it on the code and put text, pics etc. so if anybody have the time can you please show me step by step on how to make the boxes on photoshop. thanks happy.gif
freeflow
All you do is make a new document. Use the marquee tool (top left hand corner . The square). Then you just make a box. Go to edit>fill . Go to color. Choose your color and yea. If you want to decorate it or whatever use brushes, custom shapes, images. Whatever floats your boat. Add as many boxes as you want doing the same technique. Then go to file > save for web. Save. Upload. Go on with the div tutorial.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.