Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BAGS!!
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Health
CHiiCKENBUTT
How do you get rid of bags? Like mine are bigger than my friend's but they're not SUPERHUGE. I've heard that if you freeze a spoon and put then on your bags then they will shrink. Is this true? Can anyone give me tips of how to get rid of them or like shrink em ? PLEASE. haha. i need it.
technicolour
Bags? Like, under your eyes?
CHiiCKENBUTT
yea bags, the ones under your eyes. lol.
technicolour
The whole freezing/spoon thing would only make the bags stand out more.

What are the causes of these bags? Allergies? Lack of sleep?
HakunaMatata
^Wikipedia!

From magazines that I've read, I think the darkness is genetic, and I know for some people, the bag may be genetic, too, but lack of sleep is the biggest cause of them.
technicolour
lol I know what usually causes the bags, i'm wondering what has caused these for her.

Just get more sleep, have a better diet (meaning eat better foods) and try to shrink your stressload.
CHiiCKENBUTT
it's not lack of sleep. i sleep early like at 9 or 10. But i usually wake up around 6, 7, or 8.
HakunaMatata
QUOTE(Sherlock. @ Dec 31 2006, 7:56 PM) *
lol I know what usually causes the bags, i'm wondering what has caused these for her.

Just get more sleep, have a better diet (meaning eat better foods) and try to shrink your stressload.
Woop, sorry about that. ermm.gif innocent.gif

Anywho, if it's not lack of sleep, then part of the reason is def. genetics. I'd try Kristina's suggestion about the better diet and you can always try concealer to hide it.
cassjamminx
Buy the eye brightening cream or put foundation under your eyes with a touch of powder. Sometimes I have bags even when I'm not tired, and that usually helps. They make products specifically for that. Some of them look like eyeliner and you just draw it on and spread it a bit, it works good. I don't think they're too expensive.

If you don't want to buy anything for it, maybe your body is used to more sleep than you're getting? Or your mind isn't tired but your body is?
voguelove
using..makeup?
CHiiCKENBUTT
thanks. i don't think my body is used to getting more sleep though. i've been sleeping that same like time & waking up that same time since i was like 5.
technicolour
QUOTE(kayceeisms @ Dec 31 2006, 10:05 PM) *
Woop, sorry about that. ermm.gif innocent.gif

lol It's all good in tha neighborhood.

Use a while "crystalized" eyeshadow underneath and on the bottoms of your eyes. Makes you look more awake.

And like what a few other people have said, concealer works wonders. It conceals a LOT.
marzipan
QUOTE(kayceeisms @ Dec 31 2006, 9:54 PM) *
From magazines that I've read, I think the darkness is genetic, and I know for some people, the bag may be genetic, too, but lack of sleep is the biggest cause of them.

I think they're also from leaky capillaries. *shrug* That's what I've read before.

I have this cream stuff by Shiseido, and it's supposed to be a puffy and dark undereye soother. It sorta works...

I sorta have this problem, and extra sleep doesn't help me at all. But concealer really helps.
technicolour
Leaky capillaries?

OMG WHEN I FIRST READ THAT, I READ IT AS CATERPILLAR!!
marzipan
XD

leaky caterpillars on your eyes. that's a funny mental image. =P

here's the dictionary.com definition:

5. Anatomy. one of the minute blood vessels between the terminations of the arteries and the beginnings of the veins.
cassjamminx
QUOTE(Sherlock. @ Dec 31 2006, 8:26 PM) *
Leaky capillaries?

OMG WHEN I FIRST READ THAT, I READ IT AS CATERPILLAR!!

haha i did too
iiTsDAYNA
rub red lipstick under your eyes, then cover it up
KissMe2408
=Moved To Health=
sharerol
zZzZzzZzzzzzzZz

that helps..
LOWinSKANK
idk. i`ve got dark circles. ;/ the doctor said eat right, sleep, and drink as much water as you`re supposed to.
i think mine are genetic.
i have to wear makeup everyday &it sucks. oh well.
angelrevelation
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtm...ldPaginate=true

undereye concealer ^

I don't know how you'd get rid of them though.
drummergirlmarimba
well, also that healthy diet thing is cuz, dirty blood causes it to not circulate better and makes that part stand out. the skin under ur eyes is the thinnest so thats why it stands out. try a warm -> cold towel thing and repeat. oh yeah. and people with dark under eye bags (like me) look older than they are. like if you were 20 you can look up to 30 yrsold. and no one wants that now do we?

well, also that healthy diet thing is cuz, dirty blood causes it to not circulate better and makes that part stand out. the skin under ur eyes is the thinnest so thats why it stands out. try a warm -> cold towel thing and repeat. oh yeah. and people with dark under eye bags (like me) look older than they are. like if you were 20 you can look up to 30 yrsold. and no one wants that now do we?
multifaceted
preperation H... put it under the eyelids and bam... all gone _smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.