Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Transparency Objects
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > MySpace Support > Myspace Resolved Topics
FoxLucky
I have so much trouble with making objects with transparency backgrounds because there is always that annoying tiny bit of white edging... Is there someway to fix that??
WHIMSICAL 0NE
Um, what exactly are you trying to make transparent? Tables?
If you're talking about making images with transparent sections you have the wrong forum wink.gif
FoxLucky
LOL You're right... thanks! I'm so used to using this forum I didn't think about it! But just in case... I was referring to when you make objects in Photoshop and you take out the background layer so it's transparent, but usually my objects have these little patches of white... So it looks sloppy. Should I repost this somewhere else?
WHIMSICAL 0NE
I can't help you because I don't use Photoshop. You could just wait for a mod to come along and they can move it for you thumbsup.gif
FoxLucky
I made a new one under graphics help... that place is slow though... so I guess this one can be closed... Thanks anyway!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.