Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: the odds of a guy being able to defend it
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
mounties29
girls, if you tried, just wondering from your own experience if we might have any luck blocking it, just in case we don't deserve it.
show_me
I've gotten slapped (not super hard) like three times, but I blocked one attempt.
JustAnotherTeenageLoser
We can be faster than you think(especially when motivated), it's not too difficult to slap a guy :]

Depends on the people//situation//reason tho, you might have some luck
flc
I'm sneaky & nimble. I never lose. laugh.gif
Stefanny
BWAHAHA! just run away eyebrowes.gif
asung88
I can block all girls! except the manly weightlifting kinds. But i choose not to, because I dont like showing off and i dont like hurting girls even if it means defending myself.
angelrevelation
blink.gif this is an odd question...

I think if the guy was anticipating a slap, he could possibly block it. otherwise, probably not, unless he takes taekwondo or something.
x1227x
no chance when im slapping them. _smile.gif
a painefull euphoria
boo heres a nother nice topic about getting slaped
Omg f**king god.
make some lady friends who dont beat you up and make you run on to online forums to disscuss what went wrong
suddenly she
Everyone's different; do you really think there's a definite answer?
You've already made topics like this before.

I slapped Chuck Norris.
NgocQuyen
err. i slapped a guy on accident when i thought he would block it. i don't know? lol.
alysaphobia
um...
if the girl is really angry... you probably won't be able to block it pinch.gif
xBUTTMUNCHx
if you try to slap them fast they are uncapable to block, but if your just playing around you will be able to, or if he blocks you wont be able to, it really depends on the situation.
synthase
if you slap them fast and hard enough, then Im pretty sure they will won't miss it
RAWRstephishere
If a guy is being slapped, he [usually] deserves it.

He shouldnt be a wimp and block it.
Take it like a man.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.