Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New...
Forums > Community Center > Introductions
shortnsweet88
My name is Brittany and I have been here before. Im 18 years old and I live in Texas. I used to be very into making xanga layouts and web design but now I focus more on photography and graphic design. I use createblog myspace layouts most of the time and like writing in the forums so Im joining again. Look forward to meeting you. cool.gif
x1227x
hi there brittany! im ann. nice to meet you. welcome to cB. :]
Infinite.
Welcome welcome welcome happy.gif

I'm Holly, nice to meet you Brittany. If you enjoy graphic design and photography and your pretty confident in it we have a pretty neat graphic section and photography section that you post your stuff in and get others opinions and perhaps get some useful tips on how to improve.

If you have any questions feel free to ask happy.gif Hope you enjoy createblog and post a ton. If you are going to post around please read the community guidlines:
http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=970
shortnsweet88
Thank you both biggrin.gif I am definately going to try submitting some of my photography into that section. Thanks for welcoming me! happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.