Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello world!
Forums > Community Center > Introductions
OhMyAnniee
wow, i just realized that i haven't done an intro yet. ohmy.gif
hiyaaaaaaa, i'm annie. wave.gif
so i joined cb in 2004 & never posted until this past summer started.
i'm a highschool fresh. chinese. i wear glasses. they're cool? haha.
you can't tell but i'm pretty sarcastic.
i'm also quite random and cheesy at times.

hm. i love fashion. i love shoe shopping.
i take pictures alot. i've mastered fob pictures - 'peace' pictures, hahah.
my friends aren't computer people. so i hope to make some friends here happy.gif
i'm always online so feel free to talk to me on anything. & about anything!

well, usually on createblog i type in correct grammar and everything but that's because i always type something wrong all my homework & stuff so yeah.

let's be friends! _smile.gif
T0rmented_Soul
Interesting intro XD.gif
Hi annie im mike nice to meet you, lets be friends XD.gif
splitnightsky
hello and...welcome back? XD
I'm Stephanie. nice to meet you :)
tokyo-rose
Lmso, same story here with joining but not posting till the summer. I only started posting at the end of August or something. ...and I just realized, I'm almost at 850 posts but haven't done an intro either. >.>;

Anyway, I'm also Chinese but I'm a sophomore in high school. Are you Cantonese or Mandarin?

Anyway, hi, Annie. I'm Cristy. Without the "h." :]
OhMyAnniee
Interesting intro XD.gif
Hi annie im mike nice to meet you, lets be friends XD.gif

_smile.gif hi mike!

hello and...welcome back? XD
I'm Stephanie. nice to meet you :)

haha thanks! you too!

Lmso, same story here with joining but not posting till the summer. I only started posting at the end of August or something. ...and I just realized, I'm almost at 850 posts but haven't done an intro either. >.>;

Anyway, I'm also Chinese but I'm a sophomore in high school. Are you Cantonese or Mandarin?

Anyway, hi, Annie. I'm Cristy. Without the "h." :]

hahah maybe you should make one? i'm mandarin happy.gif
my best friend has the same name as you!
except her's is 'kristi'
Smoogrish
Hey Annie! I'm Andie, nice to meet you. Funny thing is, I'm also a highschool freshie, my mom's name is Annie, my sister and one of my friend's names are both Kristi, spelled in the same way. XD.gif We have a lot in common!
OhMyAnniee
Hey Annie! I'm Andie, nice to meet you. Funny thing is, I'm also a highschool freshie, my mom's name is Annie, my sister and one of my friend's names are both Kristi, spelled in the same way. XD.gif We have a lot in common!

Wow! HAHAH. I thought that was hilarious! & cool at the same time. Hi Andie _smile.gif
Laughsalot
Hello world!

were you just born or something?

sorry i couldn't resist wink.gif

oh and your name is Annie? my name is Tammy. but i'm vietnamese. and i have a dash of chinese in my from my father's side. a good mix. my vietnamese name is Tra-my. which is some sort of flower. i think it's a camillia. or something.

just wondering but do people ever tease you cuz of the name?
KissMe2408
Annie!
nice to finally meet you =)
Def have seen you around here from time to time.
PM me anytime <3
x1227x
hey there annie :]

nice to finally get to know your name & other things. ~_^

my name is ann. :)

feel free to talk to me if you're bored, cause i get bored too! haha.

see ya around =]
OhMyAnniee
oh and your name is Annie? my name is Tammy. but i'm vietnamese. and i have a dash of chinese in my from my father's side. a good mix. my vietnamese name is Tra-my. which is some sort of flower. i think it's a camillia. or something.

just wondering but do people ever tease you cuz of the name?

Hah, I don't get teased alot. People used to call me the usual 'Annie Bananie' and then it turned into 'Annie Bananie wears paaajamies' and then it went to 'Annienie!' and then 'Annienienienienienie...' but nowadays, I'm just Annie. Your vietnamese name sounds like it's cool. My chinese name is An-Nie, which is how I got.. Annie. HAHA.

Annie!
nice to finally meet you =)
Def have seen you around here from time to time.
PM me anytime <3

You too! I like your avatar. It always makes me laugh.

hey there annie :]

nice to finally get to know your name & other things. ~_^

my name is ann. :)

feel free to talk to me if you're bored, cause i get bored too! haha.

see ya around =]

Haha, how cool! I'm just.. one syllable away from your name. I love your sig! I'm in love with that song.
mznikki
hey annie wave.gif i'm nikkie, nice to finally meet you, i've seen you around the forums before but never knew ur name. i too joined in 2004 but didn't post until this summer haha =D see ya around!
OhMyAnniee
hey annie wave.gif i'm nikkie, nice to finally meet you, i've seen you around the forums before but never knew ur name. i too joined in 2004 but didn't post until this summer haha =D see ya around!

Hi Nikkie! I've seen you around too! Just wondering.. did you ever watch One Tree Hill when Michael Copon was on it?
mylittleMiracle
haLO.welcome back XD
I'm Winnie and it's nice to meet you=)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.