Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official HipHop Club
Forums > Community Center > Music
Pages: 1, 2
Simba
QUOTE(CLYDE @ Dec 13 2006, 7:47 PM) *
I'm getting a friend to hook me up with the new Nas album, but he's forgetful.

Does anyone have any... "helpful suggestions" as to how and where I can get a hold of this album? shifty.gif

Which one? The Hip-Hop is Dead album?

Chyea, I can give you some "helpful suggestions."
mznikki
i really like the song, "hip hop is dead" that nas came out with, i'm pretty excited to hear the rest of his latest songs on his new cd. thumbsup.gif
Simba
Actually, I think I'm going to make "helpful suggestions" to myself to get this album too.
Shahin
How bout hookin a guy up wit some helpful suggestions over here, regarding that Nas album.
fameONE
I have an account with Albumbase.com and one of the perks of Illesty.com is the Bootleg Bodega (and the Booty Room, but thats beside the point).

Food & Liquor > Hell Hath No Fury > More Fish > Hip Hop Is Dead > Kingdom Come

No lie.
hi-C
QUOTE(digital.fragrance @ Dec 13 2006, 7:13 PM) *
Didn't Nas' album just come out?
Not officially.
mzkandi
Speaking of Nas, his baby mama just put out a tell all book. I got that book last night.

Oh, and sign me up.
Simba
QUOTE(BrandonSaunders @ Dec 14 2006, 3:31 AM) *
I have an account with Albumbase.com

Oh word. Helpful suggestion to you all.
moninja
QUOTE(rawtheekuh. @ Dec 13 2006, 4:34 PM) *
^It's by Gym Class Heroes originally, but there's a remix with Papoose, I think.

oh. just making sure, thanks. _smile.gif

HIRADHIKA. ph34r.gif
radhikaeatsraman
HAYMONI! >____>;;
edit: *cough* Uhh, thanks for the "suggestions" Juna and Brandon. shifty.gif whistling.gif
hi-C
For some reason, I've got a real bad hankering to listen to "Bad Boyz" by Shyne. Random like whoa.
moninja
QUOTE(brownsugar @ Dec 15 2006, 1:14 PM) *
Sign me up. [:

The Jim Jones song is not that good, I think everyone just likes to say, "Ballin!"

It seems like that's the only word that everybody knows..rolleyes.gif

yeah, really because it's BALLIN! would anyone like to suggest any new songs i can download? ph34r.gif

HISUZZETTE!!! wave.gif
Simba
QUOTE(UHH @ Dec 15 2006, 4:35 PM) *

would anyone like to suggest any new songs i can download? ph34r.gif

If you don't have it already, I would go ahead and just get Lupe Fiasco's whole Food and Liquor album.

Nas's album isn't too bad either.
Those two are pretty much all I've been listening to recently.
fameONE
QUOTE(Madame C @ Dec 15 2006, 2:09 PM) *
For some reason, I've got a real bad hankering to listen to "Bad Boyz" by Shyne. Random like whoa.

Barrington Levy- Here I Go

Shyne got dealt a bad hand. It seems like all rappers employed by Bad Boy Ent. in the post Biggie era fail.
MrStrife
Wu Tang Clan BABY YEAAA Raekwon Da Chef comin out wit his album soon & if u aint know bout him u aint hip hop homie
fameONE
We know about the Chef but come correctly or don't come at all, b.
hi-C
QUOTE(BrandonSaunders @ Dec 15 2006, 8:38 PM) *
Barrington Levy- Here I Go

Shyne got dealt a bad hand. It seems like all rappers employed by Bad Boy Ent. in the post Biggie era fail.
Yeah, but a lot of them suck(ed).
Simba
Wow, after 2Pac never "resurrected" on September 2003, the theorists moved his "resurrection" date to 07/07/07.

The conspiracy believers don't quit huh.

Anyway, I'm surprised this thread hasn't been as lively as it ought to be.
radhikaeatsraman
i think nas just resurrected hip-hop.

(LOL, i had to ask my mom how to spell 'resurrect.')

edit: OMFG AND ARJUNA JUST SPELLED IT THE POST RIGHT ABOVE ME -___-
Shahin
Bay slapper: http://www.sendspace.com/file/3i1vgy

Song: It's Whateva
Artist: The Team

If it's against the rules to post a song up feel free to delete the link. I'm just showin ppl a bayslap cuz I know hella folks on this site haven't really heard bay music and maybe they'll enjoy it enough to look into bay music more.

This song can be found on Traxamillions The Slapp Addict, which is a good cd too. Look it up on Itunes.

Oh yea and leave some props if you download the song and enjoy it or not.
hi-C
So I'm listening to Clipse's "new" one (yeah, like three months late) and this song, "Ain't Cha"... the beat is all over the damn place, I don't know how they're keeping up.
TRIBAL
I'd like to join please.

And I gotta point out it sucks gonads that Talib and Common's albums both got pushed back to April. Eardrum was supposed to come out around January while Finding Forever was aiming for February.
xxpimpjuice1227x
I would like to join also!
devaani
I WANNA JOIN !

Anybody support the HYPHY MOVEMENT ?
xxpimpjuice1227x
Anybody support the HYPHY MOVEMENT ?

yup! hahaha.

Have you guys heard of Elemnop or Time Machine?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.