Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IM GONNA TRY NOT TO POST ANYMORE
Forums > News and Announcements > Feedback > Feedback Resolved Topics
bballer89
but this site is the online equivilent of the USSR, communist goodness
mona lisa
o_O What's the difficulty in following some simple rules? Look at how many posts have been made that are not spam. It's really *not* hard. _smile.gif
Infinite.
Are you just looking to get warned or something now?
iDecay
What good does this do you? You don't need to announce that you're not going to post anymore. Didn't you say that you should stick to real life? Just get off the damn internet already.
bballer89
warned for what im just posting opinion its not like im tellin' every one to f#%& off or something im just stating opinion
Simba
If you're having a hard time with creating topics, you can always try posting in other topics that have already been made.

I think you mentioned before that you needed 50 posts to request a layout? Just post around. There's plenty of places to post especially if you're new.

Just keep the rules in mind. wink.gif
bballer89
>>get off the damn internet

oh my

tina tina bo bina banana fana fo fina fe fi mo mina go tina i wonder if that how it goes laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
iDecay
QUOTE(bballer89 @ Nov 22 2006, 8:35 PM) *
>>get off the damn internet

oh my

tina tina bo bina banana fana fo fina fe fi mo mina go tina i wonder if that how it goes laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

mellow.gif mellow.gif

Okay, maybe I shouldn't have said that. pinch.gif Just.. read the community guidlines. thumbsup.gif
mzkandi
QUOTE(bballer89 @ Nov 22 2006, 11:31 PM) *
warned for what im just posting opinion its not like im tellin' every one to f#%& off or something im just stating opinion

This is the feedback forum. Not the rant forum.
bballer89
now im really confused whats a warning and why do i have one for avoiding putting profanity and not aiming it at anyone but other do it and run free on createblog.com
digital.fragrance
^ A warning limits your posting abilities. You might not get to your desired 50 if you don't have anything more constructive to say.

What's the point of this post?
bballer89
and where is the a rant forum
iDecay
A warning is well, a warning.. ermm.gif It's what you get here when you dis-obey the rules. I don't quite get the second part of your question..

EDIT//
There is no rant forum here. Unless you count relationships as one..
bballer89
or can't you just move my post to the rant forum
digital.fragrance
1. There is no rant forum.
2. What is your point?!
mzkandi
QUOTE(bballer89 @ Nov 22 2006, 11:43 PM) *
or can't you just move my post to the rant forum

laugh.gif

There's no rant forum, hun. That was kinda cute though. =3

I'm going to close this because this thread is going nowhere. If you have any concerns or questions please pm me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.