[So, this is a story I'm working on, yes yes, it is short right now. However, I'm only showing this much to the public. More news will be shown soon. Thanks]

Untitled
By: Greg Molina

=Chapter 1=
-Part 1-

The sound of a punch hitting my cheekbones is finally heard and I am on the floor, in a puddle of blood. I begin asking myself, “why me?” It seems as if everyone asks them selves that exact question. Yet, no one is able to answer it. Why are we so limited? Why do our feelings impact us so much? All these questions are constantly running within my head, driving me mad. The level of stress has increased in the past two years. This so called stress has made me make the wrong choices. Now because of that, I suffer, day in, day out. Constantly debating upon whether or not I want to live. I have no fear of death, so killing myself isn’t such a big thing. When I saw the punch, I had made an attempt to dodge but hesitated, and in turn, got hit. When my stepfather left the room, I called my best friend, Steven. “I can feel the cold blood, flowing out of my body. Every breath I take I lean closer to death. Please, just remember this. I will make sure those I have hurt in the past, will be healed. And those who have hurt me will…” I said. “Greg…are you ok? Greg? C’mon tell me what you were going to say! Don’t die on me!” says Steven. Now hearing someone say this brings a feeling to ones heart. A feeling that they aren’t alone. That they have someone who will always be there for them. And I realize, I’ve made a mistake. In less than a minute I will be leaving everyone I care for behind. I was selfish. I only cared about what I had to go through. What will everyone think when I’m dead? Will they be sad? Will they just move on as if nothing happened? I ask myself once more…why? And I finally realize, I deserve this.

-Part 2-
Four years ago. That was when everything was normal. I was able to wake up, knowing that my life was pretty good. I didn’t have to think about what or how I was going to eat. There were no worries. All I really had to worry about was how I was going finish my math homework before second period. I would go to school everyday. Come home and watch T.V. By myself. I didn’t have many friends. I was always just nervous… I always wondered why people cared about how other people looked or acted. ”Hey Greg!” Yelled my mother. During this period in my life I had nothing against her. Now, I will never forget her. I will make sure she suffers just as I did. “Yea? I’m kind of busy, could you be quick please?” I said. “What? You don’t talk to me with an attitude! I won’t be disrespected like that.” Mom said. Everyday I’d get yelled at for things that weren’t even bad. I’d be accused for things that weren’t true. About a week or two into that school year, I began to look into all sorts of weird things. They would range from Chemistry, more advanced science, and deeper history, to the paranormal and the divine. The divine was one of the bigger interests because it was obviously more interesting and much more confusing. It presented a challenge. So I began the intense studying, day in day out. I began to learn so much, too much. It began taking over my life. “Greg what the hell are you doing in your room? Jackin’ off?” said my mother. “No (what a bitch! She’s trying to get me angry! I know it!)I’m studying,” I said. “You always say that. What in the hell could you be studying? How to get a life?” Mother said. These petty remarks have become an annoyance. If I continue on like this I’m going to go crazy. So I stopped for a while. Life was the same as it was before. However, I met someone pretty cool. He’s a good friend (well to me at least) His name is Steven. In history we had this project, and we had to make an Island or something. We decided to work on it together. “So what should we name it? I think it should be a combination of our names or something” I said “Yea, that wouldn’t be too bad of an idea.” Steven said. We sat there for over half an hour not necessarily because it was hard to make a name, but because we wanted some music to work to. After we found the right CD, we pushed hard to work on a name. “I’m hungry…ugh,” Steven said. Then I said “So Am I. What do you have to eat?” We fiddled around the pots and pans downstairs, looking for something to eat. Eventually we just became lazy and grabbed our Cup Ramen. By the end of the day, we had decided on a name, what the island will look like, and how we will separate our power. The islands name is Greven. The island was very jagged on the outline so that no one but us would be able to escape, and we both got half of the island so there was equal power.

[Now I know it ends randomly. If there is any confusion please tell me so I can clear it up, while attempting to retain what I was naturally going for. Once again, Thanks]