Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gwen Stefani, "Wind It Up"
Forums > Community Center > Music
hi-C
Gwen Stefani leaked/released her new single, "Wind It Up" recently. Listen to it on her myspace. It was produced by the Neptunes and features a sample from "The Lonely Goatherd" from The Sound of Music. I've listened to it a few times since I found out about it last night and I haven't decided if I like it yet. It's aight, listenable for right now just because of the novelty.
pandamonium
actually i am glad that she is coming out again, but i cant listen to her stuff right now cause i am in class.
stephinika
I JUST heard it on the radio today...it's not bad. I don't love it, don't hate it. *shrug*
lovefooled
i've only heard it once and it wasn't bad.
WHIMSICAL 0NE
I heard about this a couple of months ago, actually. I'm kind of glad she's back, but I still liked her better in No Doubt. Her little boy is so adorable *giggles like a little school girl*
Statues/Shadows
I loathed it the first couple of times I heard it, but then I realized that it had stuff from the Sound of Music in it, and then I was so fascinated it grew on me.
Simba
QUOTE(WHIMSICAL 0NE @ Nov 2 2006, 9:09 PM) *
I heard about this a couple of months ago, actually. I'm kind of glad she's back, but I still liked her better in No Doubt. Her little boy is so adorable *giggles like a little school girl*

Ha ha I liked her better while she was in No Doubt too.
Ok everybody meet Mr. Me Too.

S'all right though.
HappyHeart
It sounds strange. I don't really like it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.