Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why Post if Nobody Bothers to Reply???
Forums > Community Center > Academia > Writing
winks03
Cmon people if you bothered to read it you can AT LEAST post a reply or comment! isn't that the whole point of this blog thing???? esp. with writing...we are all striving to be more if you weren't you wouldn't post anything...so be a good fellow-blogger and writer and shoot a line or too back! Get with the program! biggrin.gif
StanleyThePanda
Why bother? well, even if no one replies, you still know atleast a FEW read it.
Does it really matter if people reply?
I mean, people send in graphics, and layouts and sometimes no one replies. shrug.gif
ParanoidAndroid
The point of expressing yourself through writing is, say it with me, TO EXPRESS YOURSELF. If you write only to get attention or praise then you're writing for the wrong reasons. It's supposed to be about the passion. I used to care a lot about not getting feedback on my writing but it doesn't really matter. I wrote it anyways and I love writing either way. Compliments and feedback are nice. They're kind of extra credit. but you shouldn't base your work entirely on what people will say.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.