Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wisdom teeth
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Health
AngelinaTaylor
Has anybody's wisdom teeth ever started.. showing up?

When I was brushing my teeth this morning, I noticed that I have a tooth-like material at the place where my right wisdom teeth are supposed to be..

It must be a wisdom tooth. But I heard it was supposed to hurt REALLY MUCH when they show up, and I don't feel a thing.

I'm freaking out!!!!!!!!! My dentist's closed until Monday.. if this thing starts hurting I'll die..

Anyone ever had this happen before?
kimmytree
Maybe this should be in health?

I had mine removed before they ever had time to grow in. Thats really weird, them not hurting yet. blink.gif
LostinaJungle
Nah, I've had the top ones start to come in, and they haven't started hurting yet.
It's been a couple of months, and they aren't in all the way yet, though.

Hopefully they won't, but I don't think there's going to be enough room once my bottom ones come in. sad.gif
HakunaMatata
No no, they don't have to hurt, I have a friend who didn't feel a thing and just got it removed. Just wait for an appointment with your Dentist, and everything will be fine. (:
AngelinaTaylor
Yay :) I won't worry anymore.
mznikki
i'm getting mine removed in december cry.gif and i'm getting it done locally not laughing gas or anything =/ my bottom ones grew in almost completely and the top ones aren't impacted yet but argh..i'm so NOT looking forward to it. although it does hurt a lot when they are growing in sad.gif
nezumi
Got them all 4 removed locally, and it didn't hurt at all. (I still have the teeth somewhere in my bedroom ^^). The doctors said there was not enough room in my mouth and the wisdom teeth were making my other teeth move...
ldyxluvable
oh we have 4 wisdom teeth? that probally why the dentist wanted to remove them first before puting braces but i didnt get the braces cause my dad say those teeth hurt like whoa sucks _dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.