Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: i think i broke my penis
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Health
lKVNiiKINKYl
FOR MATURE READERS ONLY!!!!!! AND I REALLY DON'T WANT ANY EWS OR THATS GROSS CAUSE I KNOW ITS GROSS AND IM SCARED FOR MY LIFE RIGHT NOW.

Ok, so I was having sex and while it was occuring, I noticed some blood. So yeah I ended the sex pretty quick and I was freaking out cause it was my penis that was gushing out blood. I'm literally about to cry. I called the doctor and he was busy so he's going to call me back and I can't find the number to the ER. But yeah, I am uncircumsized and like the flap of skin connecting the "head" to the rest of it like broke off (not the whole thing, just like a quater of it) so its like half self-circumsision. I googled it and some of the sites said go to the doctor, and other sites said that it just needed to heal or get it cut off (as in circumsized) all the way since its already "broken".

I am seriously freaking out right now so ANY INFORMATION would be helpful.
x_curse_of_the_curves_x
try going to the er they could help you better than i could. lol.
lKVNiiKINKYl
I called thought about that but I work in an hour and they take like two hours. I called the doctor and they said they would call back bc they had a lot of patients.
x_curse_of_the_curves_x
well what is more important your penis or your job? lol. i mean do you want it fixed just call your job and say you are going to be late.
lKVNiiKINKYl
Eh, so the doctor isn't open and won't open up. I just slept on it and it's not bleeding anymore at least, but I have an appointment this mondayy.
Gigi
If it was gushing as much blood as you said it was, then I would've gone to the emergency room.

Then again, I don't have a penis, but I can imagine how bad it would be to have something like that happen.

Good luck!
Joss-eh-lime
you sure it wasnt the girl bleeding? i hear that happens..yea just keep calling your doctor or go into emergency..
lovescream
lmao. i saw this on mtv, but when your penis breaks, it does not bleed. it just turns black and blue like it's bruised badly and has horrible pain. it could be broken and i just would not have known because they did not mention it on the sex talk about broken penises. shrug.gif
yeah, okay, i noticed this is 9 days old.
lKVNiiKINKYl
QUOTE(one_and_only @ Oct 29 2006, 2:41 AM) *
you sure it wasnt the girl bleeding? i hear that happens..yea just keep calling your doctor or go into emergency..

haha i'm gay so it wasn't with a girl
unless they lied to me
and that penis was a fake
but anyway, the doctor FINALLY called me back and was like yo im going to give you some antibiotics so just chill and call a eurologist
im able to do "stuff" to it again but i really dont want some random man or woman looking at my penis and like examining it fully, but i guess i should go soon
Mr. Slowjamz
QUOTE(Lo Mein @ Oct 29 2006, 3:58 PM) *
haha i'm gay so it wasn't with a girl
unless they lied to me
and that penis was a fake
but anyway, the doctor FINALLY called me back and was like yo im going to give you some antibiotics so just chill and call a eurologist
im able to do "stuff" to it again but i really dont want some random man or woman looking at my penis and like examining it fully, but i guess i should go soon

lube man lube ....thats what happens when you go anal .
lKVNiiKINKYl
haha no i got it fixed =)
it didn't turn black and blue though
THANK GOD <3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.