Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: K-Fed - Lose Control
Forums > Community Center > Music
BONNIE.
Salutations , I be yo host for this evening.

Anyway yall gotta listen to that new K-Fed - Lose Control. He killed it The beat is on fiya son.

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG

tequila.
eww. k-fed. sick.gif
IVIike
^---haha
.fire
shake my head
ANG33ZY
I don't listen to K-Fed :\
pandamonium
yea i dont listen to dog food either.
hi-C
^ Dog food's a little generous don't you think? I can think of a better, more putrid term for it.

pooh.gif
monxcheri
i absolutely HATE k-fed. yeah.
Tribal J_Rome
QUOTE(BONNIE. @ Oct 14 2006, 2:50 PM) *
Salutations , I be yo host for this evening.

Anyway yall gotta listen to that new K-Fed - Lose Control. He killed it The beat is on fiya son.

I gotta agree with Kingdom Come here but you should have lied and said it was Usher or Kelly Clarkson or something lol. Then you know everybody's gonna be like "ZOMG THIS IS THE SHIZZLE!!" Hell, William Hung woulda got them movin.
WHIMSICAL 0NE
Gah! He needs to go away. He was on episode of CSI. It was stupid.

He's not a superstar, and he isn't married to one. Britney Spears is just a "trailer park girl" who had her 15 minutes of fame.
Tribal J_Rome
QUOTE(WHIMSICAL 0NE @ Oct 15 2006, 1:35 PM) *
Gah! He needs to go away. He was on episode of CSI. It was stupid.

He's not a superstar, and he isn't married to one. Britney Spears is just a "trailer park girl" who had her 15 minutes of fame.

15 minutes of fame? All her albums went platinum at least once. Don't be so ignorant.
WHIMSICAL 0NE
I'm not being ignorant, she hasn't released an album since 2004. I'm not denying that she's sold a lot of albums. But there have been "one hit wonder" artists who's CDs have went platinum, even diamond and they're not considered superstars.
I'm not going to get into discussion about what makes a superstar and what doesn't, but being married to someone who has been successful in the entertainment industry doesn't make you a superstar.
malimars
Lmao! I cant really stand K-fed but that song is actually a catchy tune!
BONNIE.
^
I saw somewhere where someone said this song was hot , I didn't believe it at first until I heard it.
QUOTE(Tribal J_Rome @ Oct 15 2006, 2:35 PM) *
I gotta agree with Kingdom Come here but you should have lied and said it was Usher or Kelly Clarkson or something lol. Then you know everybody's gonna be like "ZOMG THIS IS THE SHIZZLE!!" Hell, William Hung woulda got them movin.

Hahah you're right, I guess since its K-Fed everyone thinks Im joking.
Tribal J_Rome
QUOTE(WHIMSICAL 0NE @ Oct 15 2006, 4:13 PM) *
I'm not being ignorant, she hasn't released an album since 2004. I'm not denying that she's sold a lot of albums. But there have been "one hit wonder" artists who's CDs have went platinum, even diamond and they're not considered superstars.
I'm not going to get into discussion about what makes a superstar and what doesn't, but being married to someone who has been successful in the entertainment industry doesn't make you a superstar.

Yes you are. And she's released an album since 2004, it's "B in the Mix: The Remixes" and it came out last year. And her other 5 LPs went multi-platinum worldwide. What kind of "trailer park girl" that has only "15 minutes of fame" does that? And of course one hit wonders aren't superstars because they're ONE HIT WONDERS. You obviously don't know what you're talking about. But nice try anyways. thumbsup.gif
Simba
KC, is K-Fed's stuff really that good? You seem to really like it, but the kid seems pretty whack. tongue.gif I respect your opinion though and if you think it's really that good maybe I'll give it a listen. cool.gif

Jerome.
That was beautiful. mellow.gif
My Cinderella.
Does anyone have the link?
pandamonium
QUOTE(My Cinderella. @ Oct 15 2006, 10:18 PM) *

I KNOW RIGHT lol. i cant download it cause its all bad files.
BONNIE.
Jerome: cry.gif That was viewtiful
Arjuna: cool.gif Aight I gotta admit that I was being sarcastic about K-Fed and what not, but this song however is pretty good.

QUOTE(My Cinderella. @ Oct 15 2006, 9:18 PM) *

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.c...;songID=4374982
Simba
^ Ha ha alright. Oh there's that soundclick ish. cool.gif
Shahin
He doesn't even write his own lyrics...
pandamonium
QUOTE(Shahin @ Oct 16 2006, 12:42 AM) *

nobody does these days.
Shahin
Plenty of people do..but plenty of people don't as well, they got the people who do writing for them.
Tribal J_Rome
QUOTE(Shahin @ Oct 15 2006, 9:42 PM) *

So? That does absolutely nothing for a singer's ability to sing. If they're good they're good if they're bad they're bad.
My Cinderella.
QUOTE(BONNIE. @ Oct 15 2006, 10:34 PM) *
Jerome: cry.gif That was viewtiful
Arjuna: cool.gif Aight I gotta admit that I was being sarcastic about K-Fed and what not, but this song however is pretty good.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.c...;songID=4374982
flowers.gif Thanks.

Time to listen.

QUOTE(pandamonium @ Oct 16 2006, 12:45 AM) *
nobody does these days.
^ Yay for country.
WHIMSICAL 0NE
QUOTE(Tribal J_Rome @ Oct 15 2006, 6:59 PM) *
Yes you are. And she's released an album since 2004, it's "B in the Mix: The Remixes" and it came out last year. And her other 5 LPs went multi-platinum worldwide. What kind of "trailer park girl" that has only "15 minutes of fame" does that? And of course one hit wonders aren't superstars because they're ONE HIT WONDERS. You obviously don't know what you're talking about. But nice try anyways. thumbsup.gif

Well, I didn't hear any reviews or hear anything of a music video from her. I try to keep up on mainstream music, but I guess sometimes I miss things... even from superstars.
And there have been plenty of one hit wonders who have been mistaken for superstars.

All that I've heard about lately is her and her children and the bad decisions she made in raising them.

It's not my kind of music, so I'm not going to know everything about it, and I never made it seem like I did.
Tribal J_Rome
Isn't it drop it like it's hot?
Tribal J_Rome
Hey is that a unicorn I see?
chaneun
the song is good, no joke. lol. i thought kc wasnt being serious when he told me about this.
Shahin
QUOTE(Tribal J_Rome @ Oct 15 2006, 9:57 PM) *
So? That does absolutely nothing for a singer's ability to sing. If they're good they're good if they're bad they're bad.

It's nice when people have the ability to write their own lyrics.
Tribal J_Rome
^That's true. I guess the ones who hire songwriters are the ones who suck at writing. But like you I have more appreciation for them if they can do it all themselves. But also think about this: how many artists produce their own music?
Shahin
^ Very few. Touche.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.