Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Danity Kane derived from anime character
Forums > Community Center > Music
Paradox of Life
We were in the studio and I actually draw anime, and Diddy had been throwing some names at us - Courage, Trust, Beauty - but we want our name to mean something. Diddy looked at the superhero that was the anime that I drew and he was like, 'What's the name of that character?' I was like, 'Danity Kane,' and said, 'Yo, that's dope, you guys can be five superheroes; five girls representing courage, representing all those things in one.

- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danity_Kane

And the pictures? (They suck, by the way)

Yess, I realize it's a pretty crappy interpretation of anime, but I think if they got a new artist, it could be a really dynamite ideaaa! thumbsup.gif
lovescream
Wow. Yeah. It'd be even cooler if they were like the Gorillaz - cartoon characters! WOOO. XD
ParanoidAndroid
the real thing is better. And yes the anime is crappy.
OhMyAnniee
I think Shannon and Aundrea look the best of those pictures. Danity Kane did a signing near where I live and I can't believe I missed it sad.gif
Joss-eh-lime
i like the name danity kane and i love ahen a band name comes out of nowhere from something random
Trinie
i looooooooove danity kane!
KissMe2408
Aubrey and Aundrea look so much hotter in person lol.

yeah, they need a new anime artist. please. please..
Cuz it probably could be really cool.

I'm glad they went with the name Danity Kane.
It's different.
pandamonium
i cant see the pictures. sad.gif

but DONKEY KONG IS AWESOME. jk DK is relaly good.
BONNIE.
QUOTE(brownsugar @ Oct 10 2006, 8:39 PM) *
I love how D. Woods and Dawn look stupid as hell. rolleyes.gif

LOL come on, you got to admit that Dawn's anime version looks better than her real life version.
disco infiltrator
Why is Aundrea the only one with clothes?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.