Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NE-Yo gay?
Forums > Community Center > Music
pandamonium
yesterday i turned on the radio and heard Ne-Yo was gay...? is that true. its pretty crazy but they were talking about it like he was and i didnt hear their whole conversation.

yay more gay role models.
iDecay
Um, sounds like BS to me.. shrug.gif
HakunaMatata
Perhaps this should be in Entertainment?

I haven't heard that, and if he was, I'd be very, very surprised. And sad. He's cute. But yes, very surprised, considering most of his songs were based on his past relationship with girls.
Naomitron
I heard this more than a month ago. I wouldn't be surprised. Nowadays, who knows?
magicfann
OMG LAWL LIKE IT WILL AFFECT US IN SOME WAY
digital.fragrance
Who knows whether not anything like this is true... unless they come out themselves..

Some people...
lovescream
I think it's a false rumor, but who cares? shrug.gif
mznikki
haven't herd that but even if i wouldn't belive it was true or not unles they came out officially not if some radio station was just talking about it.

also, btw not saying he is gay or not, even if he did have songs based on past relationships with girls doesn't mean he isn't gay, there are guys who have even been married to women then come out so but yea not saying he is or isn't but right now i believe he isn't.
Simba
Moved to Entertainment

Yeah I see KC has something to say about this.
BONNIE.
^Yes sir

Nah he is not, there was an article in which an author for Essence magazine published an article where she interviewed him and he came out saying he was gay. Turns out the author doesn't even exist. But anyway

http://music.netscape.com/story/2006/08/29...ay-ne-yo-false/
Simba
^ You always set these kinds of things straight. thumbsup.gif

(No pun intended.)
pandamonium
ohh i c.

no cause when i was listening to the radio it was like too bad neyo is cute, and the dj was talking to a girl. so yea. oh well
moninja
QUOTE(BONNIE. @ Oct 8 2006, 5:48 PM) *

hah, i read that last week. XD.gif
he's not gay, dude. but why would it care? it's not like it would affect his music career, but that's just what i think. shrug.gif
Trinie
i wouldnt care if ne-yo was gay or straight! lol he is an awesome singer and so damn sexy! damn sexy loveeeeeeeee!!! lol
aubbob
of course he's gay.. he's dating lance bass, but don't tell..
shhhhhh
-sincerely
QUOTE(electric shock @ Oct 8 2006, 8:42 PM) *
I think it's a false rumor, but who cares? shrug.gif

agreed. but another part of me tells me that it could be true. pinch.gif remember what happened with lance bass? he didn't want to come out earlier cos he didn't want to ruin his/the band's rep. could be the same with ne-yo. but i doubt it. we'll find out soon enough. whistling.gif
DarkImpressions
Well its probly just another rumor that tey make about celebrities,more than likely it isnt true but if it is true they he should come out to hiself and confess it to the world
pandamonium
QUOTE(aubbob. @ Oct 8 2006, 9:21 PM) *
of course he's gay.. he's dating lance bass, but don't tell..
shhhhhh

ahahah lmao

i dont care either, i was just making a new thread. lol ahah im not his biggest fan, but it would be great if he was gay we need some good gay role models.
faithin_felix
QUOTE(Arjuna Capulong @ Oct 8 2006, 7:51 PM) *
^ You always set these kinds of things straight. thumbsup.gif

(No pun intended.)

LOL!!!!! hahahahhhaa, that was good.

ne yo is an awesome singer+dancer. Who cares.
Serendipity
He's a pretty good singer and I could care less about him being gay.
Trinie
eheheh gay role models are cool! :)
starlette
lol they are all gay don't you know? I mean thats been the case forever. If they are male, singers, can dance, and dress well, they must be gay. DUH. Singing is gay...you have to rap or you arent hard core. Gee.

But seriously, Usher has been gay, Mario, All the guys from immature, Justin Timberlake...it just comes with the territory of good looking guys singing I love you girl, who dont tote guns. Its because the ugly guys who can't sing or dance have to make these things up so girls will think no straight guy can do those things. Because they cant lol.
Relentless
QUOTE(starlette @ Oct 9 2006, 12:57 AM) *
lol they are all gay don't you know? I mean thats been the case forever. If they are male, singers, can dance, and dress well, they must be gay. DUH. Singing is gay...you have to rap or you arent hard core. Gee.

But seriously, Usher has been gay, Mario, All the guys from immature, Justin Timberlake...it just comes with the territory of good looking guys singing I love you girl, who dont tote guns. Its because the ugly guys who can't sing or dance have to make these things up so girls will think no straight guy can do those things. Because they cant lol.

I don't agree with that, "singing is gay for males". Usher, Chris Brown, Justin Timberlake and all the other male singers they don't seem to be gay. It's just that they have high vocals? lolz. Unlike rappers, they just spit and let it flow. No vocals.

To be honest, me & my friends were talking about Ne-yo. For some reason, we think he has a girl's face or something. Have you seen the music video, "Sexy Love", his face just looks like a girl forreal`.
starlette
QUOTE(Ralph501 @ Oct 9 2006, 10:43 PM) *
I don't agree with that, "singing is gay for males". Usher, Chris Brown, Justin Timberlake and all the other male singers they don't seem to be gay. It's just that they have high vocals? lolz. Unlike rappers, they just spit and let it flow. No vocals.

To be honest, me & my friends were talking about Ne-yo. For some reason, we think he has a girl's face or something. Have you seen the music video, "Sexy Love", his face just looks like a girl forreal`.

dude. please read the whole post. I was not being serious. rolleyes.gif
clarity
I don't know if its true, but if he is that's great. _smile.gif

I don't like the type of music he sings though.
My Cinderella.
Yeah, I read it somewhere in the news. Nevertheless--great singer.
pandamonium
QUOTE(My Cinderella. @ Oct 11 2006, 11:50 PM) *
Yeah, I read it somewhere in the news. Nevertheless--great singer.

finally someone else that heard about it.
xmkaex
i heard about this way back in september. they said he did an article for this magazine that was an october issue or something like that.

his music is still great.
Trinie
i heard it with you in teh car zed!!! lol
hi-C
QUOTE(Trinie @ Oct 8 2006, 9:04 PM) *
i wouldnt care if ne-yo was gay or straight! lol he is an awesome singer and so damn sexy! damn sexy loveeeeeeeee!!! lol
Eh. He's aiight. His face is too flat.

This topic reminded me of something. There are some pictures out there of Ne-Yo, in the words of Shawnna, "gettin' some.../gettin' gettin' some" from this girl, I think they said she's a backup dancer or something. Not that you'd want to see them, but has anyone run into them? I did. It was slightly horrifying. But it's funny, because they came out the same time as these gay rumors. It's almost like he has/had to prove himself (he took them with his Sidekick, that retard).
BONNIE.
^LOL I saw like two pics. On one of them it looks just like him, on the other it doesn't look like him. Im not saying it is or is him, but there is a resemblances there.

Edit//
Oh nvm it is him, this man confessed to it. Haha

http://www.supload.com/listen?s=S5Yau4h3F1t#

For some reason , Im thinking he leaked those pics over the internet. Its just like you said, it was around the time the gay rumors started circulating. Plus there is this pic he took.

That there is made brokeback. Yes it is.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.