Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Korean Noodles
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Food
lovescream
Can anybody help me find the name of this noodle or perhaps a picture so that I can show my mom what they look like ?

They're korean noodles that you don't cook. The bag that they're in is square, like any other asian noodle would be.. haha.
And instead of cooking it, there's this little container inside to spill the spice or whatever and then you crush it and shake it inside the bag.
The top of the bag has three colors, which are signals of flavors - Blue, Red, Orange, and Brown (I believe).
Simba
The only Korean noodles I know is called Oolong or something like that. shrug.gif
lovescream
Waitwait. I think they're Thai noodles.. not Korean.. mellow.gif
Gigi
QUOTE(Arjuna Capulong @ Oct 7 2006, 5:45 PM) *
The only Korean noodles I know is called Oolong or something like that. shrug.gif

Oolong...isn't that Chinese tea?
DarkImpressions
I dunno Ive never heard of it
mastashake15
i know what you talking about. its like ramen but you just put in the seasoning and crush it and eat it. iunno what its called but you cant do it with any other ramen. just without the saucy stuff.
daisybabe
I know what youre talking about.. I sometimes eat it! isnt is like, ramyun but instead you just eat it raw? and the seasoning is sweet not spicy?

well in korean we call it uh.. I dont know if im saying this right but its called like "pusho-pusho"... blink.gif

actually it sounds more like "busho-busho".. uh.. something like that!! I dont know.. never really payed attention to the name happy.gif , but if my mom comes home i'll ask her if thats right.
helloxtine
i thought it was ramen but i searched google! clickk for korean noodles
laydee hottness
If it's Thai instant noodles, it's probably "Mama"? That's the one we have at our house. lols.
lkajsfklajskds
i think its ramen, too. it can be cooked or eaten raw. or perhaps its wai wai?
LoveToMySilas
QUOTE(laydee hottness @ Dec 30 2007, 07:39 PM) *
If it's Thai instant noodles, it's probably "Mama"? That's the one we have at our house. lols.
I used to eat that all the time when I was younger. With the japanese kid with his tongue sticking out. tongue.gif Mmm. I could go for some right now.
Relentless
I know what you're talking about. I have it at my house, it's so good. I ate one crushed raw yesterday.

Just go to a store and find a SHINY SILVER BAG. The silver one taste the best out of all noodles!
jaeman
I know what it's called; yummy. _smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.