Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WHO SHOULD WIN THE FLAVOR OF LOVE SEASON 2??
Forums > Community Center > Music
DarkImpressions
Hey yall I just wanted to know yall think should win this season of Flavor Of Love

1.Krazy
2.Deelishis
3.New York

Me honestly I am rooting for New York thats my girl I been with her since day one,NEW YORK ALL THE WAY!

Then 2nd it would be Krazy then Deelishis,I really dont like Deelishis because she looks like a man ,and she is the one thats Fake
twinkle915
wait those are the last 3 girls? huh well my fav is boots and buckeyyyyy
Hiphop d[-_-]b
Deelishis, although a little bit manly-esque Flav finds her beautiful and I think Deelishis is the real one. New York is a crazy pyscho bitch and her mom looks like a monkey. Krazy do seem hella fake tho.
Trinie
i vote for delishis!!!!!! i love her! she is pretty in her own way and does kinda look like a man! i think new york is pretty too, but kinda psycho!
pandamonium
delishius pootie lol
mzkandi
I think out of the three I have no noubt that New York and Deelishis are really feeling him. I'm iffy on Krazy because a part of me thinks her truest intentions may be to boost her nonexistent music career. Sometimes it does seem like she just telling him stuff that he wants hear and hasn't said anything that's real, you know? It's like outside of singing, what are you really all about? My thing with Deelishis is sometimes I feel Flav's main draw to her is her body, because it ain't her face. Opps, sorry, that's mean. But maybe Flav actually thinks she's really beautiful. Me and my roomate were debating whether she had a sex change or something because sometimes she be looking a little too manly. Wouldn't that be some shit if it turned out she was? Ha! And New York is a pyscho bitch but she's loves Flav. I've heard rumors that they actually are in the works of having their own show together. Hmmmmmm....
Trinie
QUOTE(mzkandi @ Sep 25 2006, 8:43 PM) *
I think out of the three I have no noubt that New York and Deelishis are really feeling him. I'm iffy on Krazy because a part of me thinks her truest intentions may be to boost her nonexistent music career. Sometimes it does seem like she just telling him stuff that he wants hear and hasn't said anything that's real, you know? It's like outside of singing, what are you really all about? My thing with Deelishis is sometimes I feel Flav's main draw to her is her body, because it ain't her face. Opps, sorry, that's mean. But maybe Flav actually thinks she's really beautiful. Me and my roomate were debating whether she had a sex change or something because sometimes she be looking a little too manly. Wouldn't that be some shit if it turned out she was? Ha! And New York is a pyscho bitch but she's loves Flav. I've heard rumors that they actually are in the works of having their own show together. Hmmmmmm....

oh wow!! yeah that would be crazy if all of a sudden she turns out, that seh used to be a man!! oh man, i wonder of flave would still stay with her!

have their own show together??? interesting.
DarkImpressions
Well In you guys opinion I guess you think New York is physco,and thats cool and I respect you guys opinion and yes i do think she gets a bit out of order sometimes,but thats been my girl since day one,Can anyone explain why to me they think Krazy is so called"FAKE" because OK yea she thinks she can sing Oh well it sounds a HOT MESS anyways so I mean no one would actullay sign her well at least i hope they wouldnt,What are you guys defenitions of "FAKE" because I dont see whats so fake about the girl.To me Deelishis is Fake becaused she always starts that old fake crying and stuff.
hi-C
QUOTE(mzkandi @ Sep 26 2006, 12:43 AM) *
My thing with Deelishis is sometimes I feel Flav's main draw to her is her body, because it ain't her face.

It must be yo' a**, cuz it ain't yo' face, I need a tip drill
I need a tip drill, I need a tip drill, I need a tip drill

rofl1.gif
mzkandi
^Girl, you just know that song was running through my mind when I wrote that. XD.gif
Trinie
QUOTE(**TAJII*** @ Sep 26 2006, 2:20 PM) *
Well In you guys opinion I guess you think New York is physco,and thats cool and I respect you guys opinion and yes i do think she gets a bit out of order sometimes,but thats been my girl since day one,Can anyone explain why to me they think Krazy is so called"FAKE" because OK yea she thinks she can sing Oh well it sounds a HOT MESS anyways so I mean no one would actullay sign her well at least i hope they wouldnt,What are you guys defenitions of "FAKE" because I dont see whats so fake about the girl.To me Deelishis is Fake becaused she always starts that old fake crying and stuff.

yesh she def cant sing! i was lmao when she was trying to sing to flave!!!! laugh.gif
DarkImpressions
lol.The pitch was all bad and stuff and she kept on getting off key
nilee08
Deelishis
all the way
fagget
I hate the guy. His nose ring/diamond/whatever looks like a big booger.
Trinie
QUOTE(ICKY GIRLLL @ Sep 26 2006, 7:08 PM) *
I hate the guy. His nose ring/diamond/whatever looks like a big booger.

i dont think he is attractive at all!! lol he is a mess! but these girls seem to like him. but yeah his being nose ring does look like a booger! lmao!
fagget
Oh, trust me. The girls don't like him. They like his cheddar. :]] That's the world for ya.
hi-C
Flav looks like a human cockroach.

LOL Kiera loool.gif
dreamerOi
Deelishis out of those 3. But I liked Bootz and Buckee too. I was hoping for Bootz to win o_o but then she got kicked off.
DarkImpressions
I still go for New York all the way....Thats my girl
DarkImpressions
Well Krazy got eliminated I was rooting for her and New York but now that she is gone I mean Its New York All the way
DarkImpressions
Well More than likely you are probly just jealous,New York is the realest out of them all she might be a bitch at the heart but at least she doesnt go and smile and those other girls faces
StanleyThePanda
QUOTE(Madame C @ Sep 26 2006, 11:55 PM) *
LOL Kiera loool.gif

Yes, he does. laugh.gif
And I didnt watch the show..
but KRAZY FTW!
Rachel
I was pisssed when he voted off Bootz and Buckee <3

The top 3 were all fake-ass motha-fuckas. Now I want Delish. just because New York is wild and I want to see her lose again.
mzkandi
I already know whose gonna win. whistling.gif
berry_lickable
new york.

she already f**ked him twice, so she deserves it because flava flave hella ugly. for doing that im hoping she atleast wins.
Trinie
delishis!!! :) i hope she wins
mznikki
i don't know i think he's nasty looking and only thing attractive about him to girls like someone said earlier they like the chedda, and some of them being exploted as golddiggers- the ones who obiously want him for money of course and others who actually find him attractive but i don't see why, but then again they are allowing it-sadd.
goodcharlotte
NEW YORK!!!! Her mom is one big drama queen.
pandamonium
isnt this show already over, i saw the second to last one, i guess delishus won cause ny is a nut and crazy just got kicked off.
jue
^ DELISHIS WON?!?! ashdioashdioahd. I wished i never read your post pinch.gif
sofakinglazy
Delis, but it would be interesting to see New York win and to see her mothers reaction.

Edit: Damnit, it ended? I never saw. sad.gif
hi-C
It's not over yet. They have three more episodes left (a recap, the finale, and a reunion special).
pandamonium
QUOTE(Madame C @ Oct 7 2006, 10:12 PM) *
It's not over yet. They have three more episodes left (a recap, the finale, and a reunion special).

i was just guessing who won but, they didnt show the winner yet?
hi-C
Not that I know of. They haven't had the finale yet.
espressive
Omfg, I hate this show with a passion. I don't know why, but I don't find Flavor Flav attractive nor his little groupies. It's a very pointless show with just a lot of drama and wrong intentions. All those girls are fake.

Actually, I'm just not a big fan of dating shows like that, though I do find "Next" pretty amusing to watch, because it's cheesy.
DarkImpressions
Well its on right now!!! But Im ready for next week when he chooses who wins!
hi-C
New York is messing her self up. Bad.
no-name
QUOTE(Madame C @ Sep 26 2006, 11:55 PM) *
LOL Kiera loool.gif

He is a human cockroach with money..I don't watch that show...it is kinda dumb
pandamonium
OMG HE JUST KICKED OFF NEW YORK.

aww i feel bad for her. shes crazy but she did this for a long time. its funny shes yelling and shouting and its raining at the same time.

i love how delishius is she standing there not defending anybody. ahah lol

AND FLAV LOOKS MORE OILIER THAN EVER.
hi-C
OMG, THAT WAS THE GREATEST THING EVER! I was so happy I screamed, and I freaked my roomates out.
mzkandi
She was dissed and dismissed...twice. Damn.
hi-C
Oh man, my throat still hurts from when I screamed when New York got kicked off.
DarkImpressions
Mann New York lost twice,*sighs* Well hes ugly anyways.........
Trinie
poor new york!!! yay for delishis! she was the only real one! new york was such a drama queen!! and she so messed up when they were on a date! but hollaaaaaaa! i cant wait for teh reunion special!
pandamonium
QUOTE(Madame C @ Oct 16 2006, 12:05 AM) *
Oh man, my throat still hurts from when I screamed when New York got kicked off.

ahahah lol i did the same thing too. i was laughing my a** off
moninja
haha
haha
haha
XD.gif

all i could really do is laugh when i saw that.
new york lost againnnnn.
i think they all look ugly.
hi-C
QUOTE(Trinie @ Oct 23 2006, 10:46 AM) *
poor new york!!! yay for delishis! she was the only real one! new york was such a drama queen!! and she so messed up when they were on a date! but hollaaaaaaa! i cant wait for teh reunion special!

Me neither.

Sunday at 8pm, people!
mzkandi
Have any of you heard about New York's reality tv series? If you have, do you plan to watch it?
hi-C
^ I did. Hell no, I'm not watching that. She's insane. Or maybe the first episode, but after that, nuh-uh *shakes head*
twinkle915
i wonder why they never blurred out newyorks butt when she mooned him haha that was hilarious but i wish that i didnt see her monkey butt
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.