Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: br jockers
Forums > News and Announcements > Feedback > Feedback Resolved Topics
theoutlaw
I've looked on the site. The place is full of jockers.. seriously - they have like half the tutorials from createblog and some layouts from roxanne and whatnot. Close/move this if you want, just wanted to rant.
Statues/Shadows
Oh, come on. Let's not start things again.
This Confession
What Nikki said? Although I don't know what your talking about?
clarity
If you we're just doing this to rant, wouldn't this be considerd spam? stubborn.gif

P.S Isn't the point of cB is to get codes to put on your website? Or do you mean they are redistributing them?
I don't know about the whole layout thing, but I know that would be considerd as jocking.
technicolour
QUOTE(Quarantine. @ Sep 20 2006, 3:09 PM) *
If you we're just doing this to rant, wouldn't this be considerd spam? stubborn.gif

P.S Isn't the point of cB is to get codes to put on your website? Or do you mean they are redistributing them?
I don't know about the whole layout thing, but I know that would be considerd as jocking.

Blogring is a "competitor" of sorts, so they're basically redistributing the layouts.
demolished
Because they're jealous of cB.
Br sucks.
clarity
QUOTE(Sherlock. @ Sep 20 2006, 6:16 PM) *
Blogring is a "competitor" of sorts, so they're basically redistributing the layouts.

Oh, I didn't know Br standed for blogring, I belonged to that forum once, its sooo confusing and I didn't know how to get around anywhere.
This Confession
Someone want to give me a link to Blogring?

XD.gif nevermind.
Their site isn't really organized nicely.
Statues/Shadows
And I repeat: Let's not start this again.

(For the record, they're about to make huge changes.)
gelionie
^ and hopefully remove cB's layouts.

I barely go to that site anymore.
Zatanna
QUOTE(Statues/Shadows @ Sep 20 2006, 8:55 PM) *
And I repeat: Let's not start this again.

(For the record, they're about to make huge changes.)

I have no backstory at all for this (as far as something being rehashed), but if Nicki (hopefully I spelled your name right) says that there will be changes (which would hopefully include removing any cB layouts, tutorials, etc) then let's give her (them, they, the site, whatever) the benefit of the doubt.

And since the topic starter stated that he was just ranting,

Topic Closed

(Outlaw, please feel free to PM me if you have any further concerns or if you need this reopened)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.