Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Panic!At The Disco vs Fallout Boy
Forums > Community Center > Music
ara01mathewsonk
i would definitley say Panic! are the better band, there music is so amazing and they can sure write some amazing songs.....................
Zatanna
----> Entertainment

Please know that there are several topics on both bands already. However, I didn't see a comparison of these two (I thought for sure there was one already). Anyway, unless someone else finds one I'll go ahead and leave this open.
Forenzicss
I'm not really into this kind of music, but I guess i'd have to say Panic! Because in all honesty I don't know a Fallout Boy song off the top of my head, laugh.gif blush.gif And I remember some Panic! songs because they were catchy.
EddieV
FOB has a catchier melody, while P!ATD has better lyrics and they're more original. Originally I hated both but my gf got me into P!ATD.
clarity
I hate FOB.
So, no durr (as everyone probably knows) I'd have to pick Panic! At The Disco.
Plus Ryan wrote the songs. throb.gif
think!IMAGINARILY
I don't like them anymore. Stopped liking FOB in 6th grade. Stopped liking P!ATD last January. They're too mainstream for me.

P!ATD is better though.
This Confession
Fall out boy helped Panic! at the disco and supported them.

Anyway I would say Panic at the disco.
They do have neater lyrics.
Synthetic.Love
I'm a fan of both, but I'd have to say P!ATD is better. Not only their lyrics, but you can actually understand everything that Ryan is saying, unlike Pete. Hehe.
lovescream
Panic.. =\ Even though they seem so overrated now, I still will choose them over FOB. I agree with whoever said you can understand Ryan better than when Patrick sings. :P
This Confession
Everything is turning mainstream
&
MTV gets a hold of them and they lose their touch.
technicolour
I love patrick. Dearly. But I FREAKING DESPISE PETE WENTZ. DIE PETE!

I choose P!@td.
Serendipity
Ehh. Both are okay. Maybe P!ATD; FOB is sorta overrated now.
omgomgKATHY
P!ATD and FOB are so overrated, but ryan oh man=D.
megalinn92
thats a toughie.
idk.
i like them both equally.
is that allowed?
hahah. laugh.gif
knakano
lol this is a hard one cuz i like fall out boy's melody but their lyrics are so hard to understand -_-
i literally thought in their song "dance dance" that the chorus was "this is" instead of dance dance
and for panic!, their songs are good but they sound too similar to one another
yrrnotelekktric
Hmm. I enjoy both, but if I had to pick one, probably Panic! _smile.gif
DarkImpressions
Well i really dont listen to either type of music,but if i had to pick it would be Panic At the Disco because its this one song they have and its like something about closing the g**d*** door and I just find that part very amuzing
Buble iS L0ve
I think they are both equaly good. I tend to like Fall Out Boy's old album more then PANIC! At The Disco's album.
x_curse_of_the_curves_x
QUOTE(Quarantine. @ Sep 13 2006, 2:42 PM) *
I hate FOB.
So, no durr (as everyone probably knows) I'd have to pick Panic! At The Disco.
Plus Ryan wrote the songs. throb.gif

oh he did! ohmy.gif wow i didn't know that he is the hottest one in the band! wub.gif
KissMe2408
Fallout Boy started to annoy me once they started getting really popular, and at this point they sound like a bunch of boys whining to me, and I hate that lol.
Panic At The Disco is a better band in my opinion, though I still don't listen to them too often.
x_curse_of_the_curves_x
i really don't like i write sins as much as their other songs i write sin's is stupid in my opinion expecially with the editing we have on our radio's!
nopattern
going against the grain, i guess. fall out boy will always be able to make me happy and lighten up my day no matter what. pete may do some crazy shit, that mostly i don't agree with, but when it all boils down, it's the music that matters.

panic is good for dancing and stuff, but their songs aren't really easy to relate to, ya know? plus the fact that they ripped a lot of their lyrics off from chuck palahniuk.
Relentless
Panic! At The Disco > Fall Out Boy

I just think there way better then Fall Out Boy.
dinoooRAWR
panic at the disco has catchy songs.
and some fall out boy songs are catchy.

but i think ill choose panic at the disco
starlette
QUOTE(Synthetic.Love @ Sep 13 2006, 4:25 PM) *
I'm a fan of both, but I'd have to say P!ATD is better. Not only their lyrics, but you can actually understand everything that Ryan is saying, unlike Pete. Hehe.

you mean you can understand everything brendon is saying? :)

Love panic! they break the mold to me because I do NOT buy into that kind of music. and I still dont. and i never know what the hell fob is saying. and that irritates me. to no end. but panic struck something in me because they actually made some great music. not a lot of people really make msuic anymore. clever lyrics, inticing melodies, and unpredicatable instrumentation. gotta love it.
Kathleen
PATD! becuz their hotter!!!!
Nymphetamine
They both suck but FOB sucks less.
timeflies51
personally, i think they sound almost exactly the same. same kind of music, same kind of lyrics, what do you want?
ANG33ZY
I like both of them.
clarity
QUOTE(This Confession @ Sep 13 2006, 5:48 PM) *
Everything is turning mainstream
&
MTV gets a hold of them and they lose their touch.

and that is also why I like screamo,
freakin preps are afraid of it.
and I don't know why.. shrug.gif
priyas
Fall Out Boy.

I Write Sins not Tragedies---not a good song. cept for the chorus.

I chimed in with a "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality.
I chimed in "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of hope.
pandamonium
PANIC. cause i like everything about them better. lol
misskentucky
QUOTE(Synthetic.Love @ Sep 13 2006, 4:25 PM) *

Brendon sings for panic! and Patrick, not pete, sings for FOB.

I could never choose between my two loves. It's like picking your favorite child.
vash1530
both suck....A LOT.....but i guess PATD cuz there name is more original...albeit really stupid.....ive bet theyve never even been to a disco...
joiedevie
fob because they were first. even though they both suck.
princess*missy
Pete Wentz is hawt! But I choose Panic! At the Disco because their songs are wayyyyy better! lol! happy.gif
DarkImpressions
Panic!At The Disco all the way,but Fall out boy is OK I like there song Dance Dance
kismajes
I choose Panic!At The Disco
shannonx1
QUOTE(Kathleen @ Sep 15 2006, 10:23 AM) *
PATD! becuz their hotter!!!!

hahahha =D

yeah, i choose p!atd, too.
x-Mzie-x
I like them both but i prefer Panic!'s lyrics so i would have to say Panic! at the disco
Plus i think the lead singer is kinda hot tongue.gif
MalamaMulisha
QUOTE(starlette @ Sep 16 2006, 5:33 AM) *
you mean you can understand everything brendon is saying? :)
Love panic! they break the mold to me because I do NOT buy into that kind of music. and I still dont. and i never know what the hell fob is saying. and that irritates me. to no end. but panic struck something in me because they actually made some great music. not a lot of people really make msuic anymore. clever lyrics, inticing melodies, and unpredicatable instrumentation. gotta love it.

no i think she means what she said. Pete's lyrics are more complex than Ryans, because he tends to talk about heartbreak and other nonsense whereas Ryan's are... i don't know. More straight foward?

I like Fall Out Boy more anyway. I find their lyrics more interesting and have more meaning. Panic! just kind of piss me off now. I don't know why.

If you still don't understand Ryan writes the lyrics for Panic! and Pete writes the lyrics for Fall Out Boy.
Kathleen
QUOTE(shannonx1 @ Sep 30 2006, 8:00 PM) *
hahahha =D

yeah, i choose p!atd, too.

I didn't. mellow.gif
StanleyThePanda
^ rofl1.gif

That is quite a difficult choice.
I loathe Pete Wentz... _dry.gif
Sooo yeah.. uhhh.... I guess p!atd.
Though p!atd brings back bad memories... ermm.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.