Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what songs should i have for my sweet 16?
Forums > Community Center > Music
serrruhhh
yeah so i'm having a sweet 16 and everything .. and i'm wondering what songs i should recommend to my DJ ..

thanks<3
yrrnotelekktric
it depends. what songs do you like?
i would ask people that are attending. shrug.gif
expoised
Party?

Depends.

Are you guys going to dance? If so, look for some techno, fast-paced hip hop, stuff like that.

If it's just background music, then I'd go for some popular emo-esk rock songs.

It really depends on your tastes.
Funkadelic Kiss
Anything you can dance too. Did you hire the DJ? Cause usually if the DJ is hired they just play random songs you can dance too.
demolished
DJ ENCORE !
jessicas_obsession
you need to give more info about hte party...depends on what the guests like and what youll be doing...same stuff that the other ppl said
Kathleen
Kill Hannah! Good times right there. thumbsup.gif But it really does depend on what kind of music you or your friends are into. shrug.gif
suddenly she
kathleen, do you have lips like morphine?
i always found kennedy to be an inspirational song, but maybe i'm crazy. shrug.gif
Kathleen
Hahaha oh yes, in fact, I do! kiss.gif Mmm inspirational? I found it humorous. shrug.gif I was just listening to their latest album today! Good stuff.
think!IMAGINARILY
If you like poprock/poppunk, I'd say The Starting Line.

shrug.gif
This Confession
Fun songs,

The starting line, I use to love them.

I don't know though, go invade MTV for their top 100 list or something. That should works. Cartel is nice.
ara01mathewsonk
it all depends on wot you and everyone else likes, if your friends like different music to you, then you would have to play music to suit everyone otherwise they'll think that they attended a sucky party.............
mznikki
it all pretty much depends on what everyone likes and if you are going to have all of your family there don't forget the older people lol like I had my dj play some line dancing music because my family is really into that and songs like celebration and like we are family and such. Just as your friends and family what they'd like to hear, and the DJ hopefully is really good usually can get the main idea of the type of music everyone at ur party wants to hear after you tell him or her what certain songs but other than that they will be prepeared.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.