Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Girl Gamers
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
Pages: 1, 2
KSI xLadyGirlx
Hey. i play video games lol. I was wondering how many other girls play too. :)
xbellaxbellax
nope sorry...
think!IMAGINARILY
Halo, Halo 2, Half Life 2, PGR 1, 2 & 3. Final Fantasy, I'm planning on getting.
Tons of others. My brother stole the rest my collection AND took the Xbox 360, so I'm stuck with 10 games (most of which I hate) and the PS2 and Xbox and Nintendo.

I still have all my Gameboys too. I have 4 :)
And I used to LOVE the Pokemon games. I have ALL of them. Except for the new ones.
dreamerOi
I play some. Silent hill, Tekken (All of em), Soul Calibur, maple story ( Haha), etc
jennyjenny
pokemon, cs, gb, the sims 2, harvest moon
not so much anymore, though. people in gunbound don't believe i'm a girl, though but whatever, it's getting boring anyway.
starlette
umm lets see, I'm a huge fan of Tony Hawk games, my favorite is Underground 2...I also love the Grand Theft Auto series. I've really pissed some guys off playing that game because I know more and I'm better than they are hehe. I'm really big into the sims games as well...sim city, sim farm, sim earth, sim city 4, the sims, the sims 2, sim copter, the streets of sim city, sim coaster.....yeah I'm huge into computer games. I don't play them as much anymore just because I do a lot of graphics on this pc and I don't have much hard drive space anymore. Umm I also kick ass on zelda and mario 64. :D

Oh and I forgot to mention how I beat ultimate spiderman in 3 days. And made all my guys employees at blockbuster really irritated cuz they thought I was lying til I did it again.

And I don't play the new tony hawk cuz you can't play story mode with a girl. You are required to play a guy. And thats sexist. -_-
This Confession
Psh, I love video games.

Haha I've always liked fighting ones the most though, I can beat my dad in them any day. Its so funny because my dad is incredibly good at all games and then for me to beat him just makes me laugh. XD.gif

I like adventure games as well.

I probably wouldn't I suppose, but my dad collects video game systems so we have a lot of them around the house and games and everything to go along wtih them..

We even waited outside of target for 8 hours to get a xbox 360 pinch.gif
sexthybeans
WOW. the only game system i've ever owned was the portable PS1. haha. out of date, much?
but my friend has an XBOX 360, so i play lego star wars whenever i come over. i used to own at tekken 3 on PS1, though. whistling.gif
pinayprincess
QUOTE(rawr SOCK @ Sep 2 2006, 7:49 PM) *
Halo, Halo 2, Half Life 2, PGR 1, 2 & 3.
Tons of others. My brother stole the rest my collection AND took the Xbox 360, so I'm stuck with 10 games (most of which I hate) and the PS2 and Xbox and Nintendo.

I still have all my Gameboys too. I have 4 :)
And I used to LOVE the Pokemon games. I have ALL of them. Except for the new ones.

ohmy.gif
ANG33ZY
i do.

ksi isn't that a clan.
Annie5332
I LOVE xbox 360 =] Its the best. Im really big on like DDR, Call of Duty 2 (with xbox live), Tony Hawk, etc. I LOVE LOVE LOVE video games and fighting games =] Those are the best.
_sarcastic_
i do i do

the sims 2, halo, halo 2, CS, etc..
This Confession
Hah I use to play the sims 1 and then got sims 2.

It kind of sucks playing on this laptop though.

I have all my gameboys, gameboy advance, gameboy sp. All of those I even have the poke'mon version of the orginal gameboy color.

I have all the poke'mon games as well, I have some of the newer ones. Not the really new ones though.

I remember back in the nitendo 64 days and playing pokemon stadium and pokemon snap I loved that game.
KSI xLadyGirlx
QUOTE(ANGEEZY. @ Sep 3 2006, 12:27 AM) *
i do.

ksi isn't that a clan.

Yea. Lol. I play Halo 2 on xbox live.
Anyone else with live?? haha
Psychotic
I sure do!

I love my ps2 & my gamecube. thumbsup.gif
Mr. Slowjamz
o2jam o2 jam o2 jam o2 jam ....anyone play anyone ??pleassse ?! XD.gif
KSI xLadyGirlx
QUOTE(Mr. Slowjamz @ Sep 3 2006, 8:26 PM) *
o2jam o2 jam o2 jam o2 jam ....anyone play anyone ??pleassse ?! XD.gif

o2jam?? whats that?
ANG33ZY
Yes I play Halo2.
LiLaZnGirL122
i use to with my brothers like alll the games its fun =]
mastashake15
gaming girls are hot
=) im not a girl but im a big fan of games
and i think thats a big turn on
KSI xLadyGirlx
well. anyone that plays xbox live. Send me a FR. my name thing is
KSI xLadyGirlx hahaha. yea. Just make sure to mention ur from here. :) sweet
Kathleen
QUOTE(starlette @ Sep 2 2006, 10:26 PM) *
umm lets see, I'm a huge fan of Tony Hawk games, my favorite is Underground 2...I also love the Grand Theft Auto series. I've really pissed some guys off playing that game because I know more and I'm better than they are hehe. I'm really big into the sims games as well...sim city, sim farm, sim earth, sim city 4, the sims, the sims 2, sim copter, the streets of sim city, sim coaster.....yeah I'm huge into computer games. I don't play them as much anymore just because I do a lot of graphics on this pc and I don't have much hard drive space anymore. Umm I also kick ass on zelda and mario 64. :D

Oh and I forgot to mention how I beat ultimate spiderman in 3 days. And made all my guys employees at blockbuster really irritated cuz they thought I was lying til I did it again.

And I don't play the new tony hawk cuz you can't play story mode with a girl. You are required to play a guy. And thats sexist. -_-

I used to play that game, too! Then I guess I got bored of it. sad.gif Uhh I used to play Runescape and WoW.. I currently play DDR; does that count? laugh.gif
shortiiex
ddr, the sims2, grand theft auto:Liberty City, need for speed, and i still play MarioKart
Dj Da Qiao
Yay for video games!! Super Smash Bros is like one of the best games ever! I can't wait for Brawl <3
x1227x
<---- loves games and ;; rawrr yess. :)

world of warcraft, counter-strike, diablo 2, halo 2, need for speed underground 2 (evo <33), and dynasty warriors 4. from gun games, to car games, i play all games! :P been playing since im six and aint gonna stop till im dead. =]
helloxtine
Love games especially when I beat guys :D <3 RACING games and MARIO!! games their like the best
Anielka
Yep. Me. I'm an RPG kinda girl, but fighting and action games are cool too. _smile.gif
ANG33ZY
GT is angeezy

I don't really play a lot of Halo2 anymore. I used to play for hours at night, but I kind of stopped because my XBox is getting old and it freezes and makes weird noises for being on too long. So I use my brother's Xbox360 to get on live .. Right now i'm addicted to Uno and Texas Hold Em.

The end.
Kairi101
*raises hand!!*

Hehe Ive played almost all Final Fantasy games except 2, 9, 11, 12 (coming out soon) and VII-DoC

I <3 Kingdom Hearts and I play Maple Story, The Sims 2, Midnight Club, FMA, and alot of other things I cant remember right now O_o
mzkandi
Game girl here! I've been gaming since...well, I can't remember way back when but it's been a very long time. You know, back when Game Boy was like 15 inches tall and weighed a 100lbs. Har :P

Janelle - Yeah I was a avid fan of the Tony Hawk gaming series when it first came out. I haven't bothered to buy any of the recent ones, I still play the hell out of the first one and second one.

At the moment I own, Game Boy (the orginal), Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance SP, PSP, Playstation (the orginal), Playstation 2, Sega Gensis, Super Nintendo, and Nintendo (the orginal). I REFUSE to surcumb to the evil that is called XBOX!
timeflies51
I played Halo for a bit, but I haven't picked it up in ages. I'm a beast at Soul Calibur II, though.
imm
GT4, I totally will own anyone in that game. Time Crisis is a biggie, beat the second and third. First I only played a couple times and fourth I'm halfway there. I used to be like the biggest WoW biatch ever until I got lazy lol. Beat dem Halo and Halo2. Yet to beat the second on Legendary though. Zelda. Definitely gotta love them classics. Pretty much anything you give me I'll play. BUT! FPS FTW.
KSI xLadyGirlx
QUOTE(ANGEEZY. @ Sep 5 2006, 11:42 PM) *
GT is angeezy

I don't really play a lot of Halo2 anymore. I used to play for hours at night, but I kind of stopped because my XBox is getting old and it freezes and makes weird noises for being on too long. So I use my brother's Xbox360 to get on live .. Right now i'm addicted to Uno and Texas Hold Em.

The end.

Lol. i know some girls that play hold em for hours haha
Zatanna
QUOTE(mzkandi @ Sep 6 2006, 9:17 AM) *
At the moment I own, Game Boy (the orginal), Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance SP, PSP, Playstation (the orginal), Playstation 2, Sega Gensis, Super Nintendo, and Nintendo (the orginal). I REFUSE to surcumb to the evil that is called XBOX!

LOL My son LOVES XBox and I just can't get into it. The Buffy the Vampire Slayer game is pretty nifty, but other than that, I'm on the Gamecube. I love Super Smash Bros. (although my boy always wins ohmy.gif ) and Super Mario Kart. That game is WAY fun. There's also this game I bought that has all of the old school games like Pac Man, Mrs. Pac Man, Pole Position, etc. OMG I love that game. laugh.gif Oh and the old Super Mario Brothers games and Tetris.

I'm mostly a PC (MMORPG) gamer now.
think!IMAGINARILY
QUOTE(Stately Lover @ Sep 6 2006, 10:53 PM) *
Beat dem Halo and Halo2. Yet to beat the second on Legendary though.

I only beat Halo 2 in legendary because I used the banshee glitch XD.gif
magicfann
yo i wanna play everyone in this thread in cs :o
yrrnotelekktric
oh hell yes. i`ll pwn you. any day. biggrin.gif
WHOngos144
The Sims 2
sarahcastro
i play alot of video game the sims 2, runescape, csi, the movies
mzkandi
QUOTE(yrrnotelekktric @ Sep 8 2006, 1:56 AM) *
oh hell yes. i`ll pwn you. any day. biggrin.gif

No, you can't. Bring it! boxing.gif
synthase
sims, maplestory, supersmash bros. (LOVEIT), and final fantasy, kingdom hearts, and more
gq1981
Oh i love games..lol..especially HALO 2 ^_^
xoxo_proud
I'm obsessed with StarWars Battlefront. That's the only one I can stand.
KSI xLadyGirlx
QUOTE(Caitlinnn @ Sep 9 2006, 7:31 PM) *
I'm obsessed with StarWars Battlefront. That's the only one I can stand.

Ive played it.
But i got too confused!!! Lol
KoreanStarr13
ashamed to admit it but i play MapleStory >.<
Laughsalot
i like my game on the DS. haha.
EddieV
QUOTE(KSI xLadyGirlx @ Sep 2 2006, 11:59 AM) *
Hey. i play video games lol. I was wondering how many other girls play too. :)

KSI hey aren't you on Halo 2? and my girlfriend is a huge gamer.
Nymphetamine
I LOOOOOOOOOOVE my Xbox! I love playing Halo and Halo 2, Mortal Kombat, Largo Winch, Quantum Redshift, Midnight club II . . . throb.gif
EddieV
^ Do you play Halo 2 online? if so we should play yo!
Nymphetamine
I do!!! But then my thingy got disconnected and I have to re-connect it again but I am SO lazy. I'll do it this week though so yay!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.