Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official PGSM Thread
Forums > Community Center > Music
Libertie
For those of you who don't know, PGSM stands for Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon and is the live action series created in Japan a year or two back.

If you haven't seen it, you can watch the fansubs on youtube here.

Anyway, me and a few others (Seth and Carrie, right off the top of my head) are completely in love with this. I actually think it was really well-written and the senshi costumes aren't bad. I've been a Sailor Moon fan since I was five, so to say that I wasn't disappointed in the least says a lot about the show. The youma characters reminded me quite a bit of Power Rangers, but it was more funny than embarrassing. I have the episodes on my HD (downloaded from bittorent) and I've watched all the way through a couple of times, it was really addicting. Watching the last episode for the first time was really depressing because I actually wanted to watch more. pinch.gif

Anyway, thoughts, discussions, expressions of disbelief?
digital.fragrance
I love PGSM! Minako was really... stuck up, but I liked her character. The special effects were pretty good too. I loved their take on the storyline though - that was wonderful.
Libertie
QUOTE(digital.fragrance @ Aug 31 2006, 2:04 PM) *
I love PGSM! Minako was really... stuck up, but I liked her character. The special effects were pretty good too. I loved their take on the storyline though - that was wonderful.

I did too. Ashamedly, I was near tears towards the end.. I'm not sure if it's because I didn't want to stop watching or if the story itself was sad. XD.gif
starlette
wow I didn't knwo they did that. I gotta watch myself or I'll totally get hooked in. I used to be in love with Sailor moon. I drew them all time. Its weird seeing sailormoon as a blonde asian girl. She was always so american to me...even in the japanese version lol.
digital.fragrance
QUOTE(Libertie @ Sep 1 2006, 2:58 PM) *
I did too. Ashamedly, I was near tears towards the end.. I'm not sure if it's because I didn't want to stop watching or if the story itself was sad. XD.gif

I almost cried too.... we're such saps XD.gif
hi-C
OMG, this show is absolutely addicting! I've gotten through 14 of the episodes. As soon as I get my computer back, I'm going to start on the rest.
Libertie
QUOTE(starlette @ Sep 1 2006, 2:08 PM) *
wow I didn't knwo they did that. I gotta watch myself or I'll totally get hooked in. I used to be in love with Sailor moon. I drew them all time. Its weird seeing sailormoon as a blonde asian girl. She was always so american to me...even in the japanese version lol.

I know, it's weird.. When she isn't transformed (same for the other girls) they all have regular asian hair, LOL. I don't know how much of the fake hair I could stand. And it's not like just the ones with weird colors have to wear wigs, they ALL do. XD.gif The costumes actually weren't bad, though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.