sugarcubes
whos ure favorite singer?? i cant decide how bout u? _smile.gif
xquizit
Alicia Keys.

Bet everyone already knew I was gonna say that. happy.gif
imafreakinazn
fefe dobson is cool
imm
I mostly like bands or whatever...but it'd have to be Michelle Branch.
Luster Soldier
Hm....John Lennon, Dani Filth and Chris Cornell.
Heathasm
bjork \m/
distortedMIND
Shane Told. I love his voice.
capsule
kotoko...and I also like Ayumi Hamasaki.
yummy_delight
michelle branch and stacie orrico.
Doctor Soul
Nelly Furtado or Esthero. When they sing they sound very similar
XGhostReconX
tupac...not cuz im gangsta or cuz im a wanna-be but cuz i feel his lyrics - i consider him a ultimate poet rather than a singer.
Stupid_Fat_Boy
QUOTE(Heathasm @ Aug 26 2004, 9:43 PM)
bjork \m/

yap, bjork is nice! Shes got one hell of a voice
kcfan
QUOTE(imafreakinazn @ Aug 26 2004, 7:28 PM)
fefe dobson is cool

Yes!!! laugh.gif I can't decide either... my taste in music is rather eclectic. Give me a genre and I can answer you... : ) But I have been a Kelly Clarkson fan for the longest time.... biggrin.gif
bballchick1
ASHANTI!!! (she's my idol!) & jessica simpson (she's my idol too but not as much as ashanti lol!)
yeseulx3
michelle branch... happy.gif
bunny--bunny
Queen, The Beatles, Billy Joel, Etta James, and some more people I can't think of right now...
NYsmiLez
mandy moore and jack johnson =)
claraxD
michelle branch. nelly furtado. alicia keys. love their voices.
for bands, it's got to be matchbox twenty!!
anyone out there listens to chinese music?
roxybabe
prob the guy 4rm trapt sunt kno his name....but hes a good singer
xBitterxSweetx
christina aguilera, alicia keys, norah jones... these are just the non-band ones.
redpeony
Freddie Mercury has one hell of an amazing voice.
sweetdreamsx3
Hmm, don't really have any favorites and I can't think of any right now...*shrugs* All I can think of is Mandy Moore for now. haha
DisneyPrincessKate
Frank Sinatra, John Lennon, and Paul McCartney. Those 3 kids have/had some amazing voices.
racegirl24A
hmm..Josh Gracin, the country singer dribble.gif and I really like Michele Branch too..pretty much because she isnt like Britney or Christina. cant remember how long shes been singing compared to them, but shes a ton better than them IMO. she keeps her clothes on, unlike pretty much every pop singer out there anymore _dry.gif
EddieV
J.C. from nsync...
freeflow
alicia keys
WhiteLotus*
Amy Lee from Evanescenece and Bjork
goodcharlotte
Well personally my favorite lead singer would have to be the lead singer of Envy on the Coast. Brian Byrn.
think!IMAGINARILY
There are a lot.
I'd have to say Copeland, mainly because I can't think of any other of my favorites at this moment.
Kathleen
JARED LETO. throb.gif He has amazing stage presence. I'm not just saying that because I adore him, either. laugh.gif It is SO entertaining when he climbs up things. Then again, I'm sure plenty would wish he would fall. laugh.gif I don't know. He's not the best singer out there, I'll openly admit that (XD.gif), but I enjoy seeing them play because of him. I would say Brian Molko of Placebo (they're my favorite band), but I have yet to see them live. cry.gif Mrrm. JIMMY URINE IS HILARIOUS. I mean, honestly, he could be a stand-up comic. Hahaha. But I'd rather he not.. because I love MSI too much. Mike from The A.K.A.s is funny as well. He's SO nice. throb.gif And cute. whistling.gif
angelrevelation
julian casablacas from the strokes laugh.gif and chris cabrera (sp?) from dashboard confessional
technicolour
Johnny Rzeznik from Goo Goo Dolls throb.gif
femmefatale4160
QUOTE(Sherlock. @ Aug 30 2006, 7:36 PM) *
Johnny Rzeznik from Goo Goo Dolls throb.gif

You stole my answer! lol

Besides Johnny, it'd be Gwen Stefani or Shirley Manson of Garbage.
Kathleen
^ Before her self-titled or during?
femmefatale4160
You mean Gwen? If so, then before.
ara01mathewsonk
pink is a great singer

and so is brendan urie from Panic!At The Disco, he is sooooooooo sexy
monxcheri
+ carrie underwood
+ juris from M.Y.M.P
+ sarah geronimo
+ christina aguilera
+ alicia keys
+ aly & aj
+ kyla
+ john mayer
+ jason mraz
+ lead singer of switchfoot
disco infiltrator
Ted Leo, obviously...um...other than that, gotta give it up to Ben Gibbard, probably the best lyricist around today. The lead singer of !!! (YYY, chk chk chk) is one of the most fun people live. The lead singer of Hot Hot Heat actually has wonderful stage presence. Oh, and Jonsi of Sigur Ros...great guy. He's just really cool.
priyas
P!NK

She's totally down to earth. She isn't totally superficial either. She has an amazing voice.

joiedevie
if i had to choose, i guess it'd have to be elliott smith sufjan stevens.
ChaosPunx
Kurt Cobain,Dave Grohl,Johnny Rotten,H.R.,Joe Strummer.
Mr. Slowjamz
QUOTE(The E-Man @ Aug 30 2006, 5:06 PM) *
Well personally my favorite lead singer would have to be the lead singer of Envy on the Coast. Brian Byrn.

thank you very much for actually indicating the right way of what a lead singer is ......I`d have to say John Lennon from the Beatles .... Michael Jackson during the Jackson 5 and Chris Martin from Coldplay ........ i also think Nicole Shcherzinger ...and Beyonce to be pretty hot too .
banthisaccountnow
Um.. does it have to be actual singing? :p
If so, then Ronnie James Dio, Kai Hensen, and Warrel Dane.

If not, then Chuck Schuldiner, Gurge (Lord Gore), Trey Azagthoth, and Ihsahn.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.