Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CB is crap!
Forums > News and Announcements > Feedback > Feedback Resolved Topics
blueasid78
[font=Comic Sans Ms][size=[b][color=#6600CC] thumbdown.gif this shit is crap! now im not like everyon eelse on here that keeps asking teh same questiosn over and over agian on "hwo coem i can view who sees my myspace page"im fully aware of myspace TOS but im sorry there has to be a way that you can mayb that view the exact person thats seeing your page but a lil more then an IP address shoudl be available fro us to get a bit more info on whos seeing our page..there has be a way to do it without goin agiant myspace TOS..CD really needs to improve ion this if not atleast tell us users how we can use the IP address that you do give us to trace back to teh user to find out who teh user is!!
Nymphetamine
And your point in English is?
StanleyThePanda
Edit::
I dont understand why this is such a big deal.
I mean, REALLY. You arent going to die just because you cant see who is looks at your myspace. Beside half of them prolly have their profiles set to private, so it really wouldnt matter very much.

Anyways, I agree with what Mona said (below)
mona lisa
You need to know exactly who visits your MySpace? Why?
No. You just want to know that.

Since there has to be a way to do this, maybe you could suggest it rather than claim cB is crap because there is one thing about one tool cB offers that you don't like.
This Confession
It shouldn't matter who views your page? what are you going to to stalk them once you know blink.gif

Anyway no there isn't any way to see whos really viewing your profile and still not go against the rules thats why all the trackers out there that were able to see who viewed your myspace got deleted and had to shut down their site or change the tracker so it only shows the IP address, now on some trackers if another person has a tracker from that same place and views your profile then it will give you a link.
If you want that you can go to ..removed...
Zatanna
If you are fully aware of My Space TOS then you know that the reporting of usernames is against My Space TOS.

You are condemning cB for doing the RIGHT and APPROPRIATE thing and you are contradicting yourself.

If cB is so terrible, why not just delete the tracker and rid us of your impudence.

-Topic Closed-
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.