Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: improvisation .
Forums > Community Center > Music
Mr. Slowjamz
for all you cb musicians , singers, performers out there . can any one of you improvis through your (piano , guitar , sax , violin , voice ) etc ? ....im used to improvising with my voice since i was little ...and it usually comes out naturally when i sing....i can sing through scales minor keys. ...and im also starting to improv through piano now , but its different for the piano/keyboard because , i try more . i want too see if we can have an improv session through skype lol ...so any of you guys let me know wink.gif

I figured this belonged in Entertainment more based on the content. Topic moved.
T0rmented_Soul
Yeah I Improv all the time to Make solos on my guitar wheter if it's a background music of simple chord progrssions on a guitar or a regular chord progression on Piano/Keyboard while I use certain Key Scales Minor/Major over the progression.
bballchick1
Yeah, sometimes I improvise when I sing.

I find it harder to improvise with a piano though.
AngelinaTaylor
I love improvising on jazz solos. I love jazz :)

Although it would be hard to have that through skype because my piano's in the other room :(
T0rmented_Soul
woohoo heres a little blues improv

http://media.putfile.com/Blues-98
mznikki
in the past i used to participate in many acting classes and drama/ theatre classes, and from that I have learned to improvise with my acting and i love doing it espcially when we have imrpov exercises because they are usally really funny
My Cinderella.
Yeah, they have us improvise in drama sometimes. But it sucks when you get stuck. shrug.gif But when you're not, it's funny.
dispn0ygonekrazy
http://media.putfile.com/Improv-2-34

random guitar soloing improv over a backing track
$$$ soul
If you can find out what key a piece is in on the spot, it makes it so much easier to improvise.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.