Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Phil of the future
Forums > Community Center > Music
My Cinderella.
Even though this series is going to end soon. I really really like it. Sorry for so many disney topics. Who else has seen this series?

Phil + Keeli = throb.gif
goodcharlotte
That show confuses me. Aly is really hot though. wub.gif
Relentless
It's going to end? You mean the season or what? The show is good, I watch it when I have nothing else to watch. =/

I just saw the newest episode yesterday, when they got hooked up. That was interesting. o.O

^Yeah, ALY is HOTT.
ANG33ZY
Ricky Ullman
LOWinSKANK
That show annoys me. Disney channel annoys me. But Aly is hot! Hah.
n00b
IT'S ENDING!?!??!?
AW MANNNN.
PHIL OF THE FUTURE IS LOVE :[
RxCore
^ Lyyyyydia!!! hi! wave.gif

Phil of the Future is purely entertainment for me.
Goes to show how easily I'm enteratined.
But I love it nonetheless and i think Ricky is a cutie.

I heard it was canceled because Ricky/Raviv made that HILARIOUS Boat Song video? if that's the case, then it was a more than fair trade off because that video is so worth it.
Jeng
duh its ending, ever since ricky ullman quit it was the end, they are reruns.I THINK
My Cinderella.
I think yesterday was the last episode. sad.gif
RxCore
dang. i missed it. did they actually leave it at an end or did they just stop taping?

i imdb'd and it looks like there might be another episode left.
jue
I've watched it =D
I love Phils sister and her ways of messing with Phil laugh.gif
RxCore
Pim is like. the epitomy of annoying little sisters.

being one, i kind of idolize her. lols.
This Confession
I've seen this, my brother watches this along with my dads girlfriends kids.

Its okay, not the best out of disney.
Funkadelic Kiss
Aly on annoys me, I can't stand watching her. The little sister annoys me too. Actually the whole cast annoys me hammer.gif. I can't stand watch that show. The storylines are kinda stupid too _unsure.gif. 'Even Stevens' pwns this show, 'That's So Raven' does too thumbsup.gif.
RxCore
agree about Even Stevens.
that's so raven, not so much.

the way you feel about Phil of The Future is the way I feel about That's So Raven.

even trade-off. biggrin.gif
SarahxJoy
I like the show. It's funny and wacky. _smile.gif And Ricky Ullman is kinda' cute. wink.gif
dinoooRAWR
i liked the show..
too bad its over]=
marzipan
I don't like it. Most of the disney shows on now are either stupid or cheesy. mellow.gif
My Cinderella.
I'm glad they finally got together.
shortiiex
lol..the finale was sad..how he had to go back to the future and it couldn't go back to visit Kiely
goodcharlotte
rofl1.gif Ricky isn't good enough for Aly anyway.
My Cinderella.
QUOTE(Shortiiex @ Aug 21 2006, 8:21 PM) *
lol..the finale was sad..how he had to go back to the future and it couldn't go back to visit Kiely
That kiss was so not PG. rolleyes.gif
cassjamminx
i've watched it but it just seems kinda dumb and it annoys me. stubborn.gif
T0rmented_Soul
Ive seen that new episode where Keeli and Phil was like voted cutest couple , I only like some episodes.
My Cinderella.
ohmy.gif
xlilaznchickx
aww..its going to end?...that sux...i dont watch it that often..but i still like the show
goodcharlotte
I don't like Ricky's acting at all. For some reason it bothers me. _dry.gif
angelrevelation
i saw the last episode... and technically phil COULD go back and visit keeli (sp?) like every month or more. cuz he went back in time like 2 minutes to say goodbye to her so... ehh. it was a sad ending.

it kind of annoys me how since it's a disney show they have to end the sad parts with happy/funny moments to lighten things up. it ruins the seriousness. bah. stubborn.gif
ParanoidAndroid
^hey I kinda liked the ending because THEY FINALLY kissed.

I thought the whole cutest couple thing was cute. The way they held hands and all _smile.gif
goodcharlotte
Disney needs to get new ideas. The whole "bestfriends who fall in love" thing is getting old. stubborn.gif
mznikki
QUOTE(Freaky Krazer @ Aug 21 2006, 10:35 PM) *
^hey I kinda liked the ending because THEY FINALLY kissed.

I thought the whole cutest couple thing was cute. The way they held hands and all _smile.gif

agreed and throb.gif ricky haha but i'm sad its over sad.gif
ParanoidAndroid
^x2 In Life with Derek, Kacey and Sam aren't best friends. Sam's best friends with Derek but he's a step-brother so that's different.
goodcharlotte
QUOTE(Freaky Krazer @ Aug 21 2006, 10:43 PM) *
^x2 In Life with Derek, Kacey and Sam aren't best friends. Sam's best friends with Derek but he's a step-brother so that's different.

Yes yes. Very true.
shortiiex
QUOTE(My Cinderella. @ Aug 21 2006, 9:19 PM) *
That kiss was so not PG. rolleyes.gif

nothing in Disney is PG anymore XD.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.