=]
shes the person i would wanna meet.
my fav songs on her new cd is "Save Me From Myself" and
"candyman".
=]
what do you think of her?
megalinn92
QUOTE(lindAAH @ Aug 18 2006, 9:13 PM) *
honestly hahah, i liked her most when she first came out.
this stage comes in second.
and then the diirty stage was just, i hated it.

i totally agree about both.
but i think shes more mature now.
=]
LOWinSKANK
yeah. i really like her NOW. she didn't change much, but the content of her music and stuff. the musics good. her.. style, uh. it's just the same, but more.. "classic". lol. idk how to put it. she's got an amazing voice.
megalinn92
QUOTE(Brittany Rachelle @ Aug 18 2006, 9:22 PM) *
her.. style, uh. it's just the same, but more.. "classic". lol. idk how to put it. she's got an amazing voice.

again..i agree. thumbsup.gif
cassjamminx
she's a great singer. sometimes she over does it though i think. it's like.. yes, we all know you can run a note for so long .. but do you have to do it in EVERY song? wacko.gif
yrrnotelekktric
amazing singer, but a little bit
too overrated. mellow.gif
WHIMSICAL 0NE
For some reason I think that she's better than a lot of the poppy singers out there (Thank goodness that trend isn't so hot now). I know some people are going to disagree with me because she had that whole "dirrrty" thing. It's not even my type of music, but the reason I like her is because I feel that she's real. She's done things that she's wanted to do and hasn't apologized.
She has an amazing voice, but has also shown that who she is extends much more beyond her signing abilities.

She has realness.. Haha.. I don't know if that's a word.
My Cinderella.
I love her song: Ain't no other man. _smile.gif
datass
I love Christina, she's so pretty and I love her voice _smile.gif
bballchick1
Ahhh..I LOVE Christina.

I have always loved her. She's got amazing talent.

I got her new cd on thursday (yesterday), and I've pretty much had it on nonstop since then.
SarahxJoy
She definitely has changed.

In the beginning, she seemed sweet and innocent.
Then she got into some sort of rebellious stage, where she didn't play by the rules and decided to mix it up a little. (Okay, a lot.)
Now, she has cleaned up and is more classy and definitely more mature.

But one thing that has been consistant with Christina Aguilera, is her amazing talent as an entertainer. Mad props to her. I've always liked her. _smile.gif
Hiphop d[-_-]b
I like her Marilyn Manroe-esque style. She's a lot skinner than Manroe but I love the fierdy red lipstick and cute blonde cut.
shortiiex
i love that song Save Me from myself..probably it's one of my favorite songs off her album
bballchick1
i love that song Save Me from myself..probably it's one of my favorite songs off her album

^ Omigosh..me too!

That song, Without You, On Our Way, Hurt...actually, I love all the songs. XD.gif
ktsou11
i love her! she's at a good phase right now. i love her new image and sound.
This Confession
I really like how she changes, and some times people don't know what to expect. Shes knows herself well. I haven't heard her new album or anything but my cousins mom got it the day I came down, we just keep forgetting to listen to it in the car. pinch.gif
lovescream
b' date='Aug 18 2006, 8:59 PM' post='2243220']
I like her Marilyn Manroe-esque style. She's a lot skinner than Manroe but I love the fierdy red lipstick and cute blonde cut.

Yeah I agree with that.
Her music style, and singing ways,
are defintely different than any other music I've listened to.
She also has such a pretty voice.
I agree, she is soulful.
Jeng
her new songs aret pretyty good, i never used to like her.
Nymphetamine
Her new song is CRAP.
PrincessAda
I like the song Ain`t No Other Man,She`s a good singer too.
SarahxJoy
QUOTE(This Confession @ Aug 18 2006, 11:16 PM) *
I really like how she changes, and some times people don't know what to expect.

Makes me think of Madonna. blink.gif
megalinn92
QUOTE(Born in a burial gown @ Aug 19 2006, 1:04 PM) *
Her new song is CRAP.

I totally disagree.
btw.
its your opinion.
i wont screw with it.
=]
WHIMSICAL 0NE
QUOTE(tainted_angel @ Aug 18 2006, 10:51 PM) *
She definitely has changed.

In the beginning, she seemed sweet and innocent.
Then she got into some sort of rebellious stage, where she didn't play by the rules and decided to mix it up a little. (Okay, a lot.)
Now, she has cleaned up and is more classy and definitely more mature.

Yeah, I think that a lot of people just expected her to be 17 all her life. She's gone through changes but she's also kinda grown up in the industry. I'm not fan of pop music, but I have to say I really respect her because she is who she is and not what other people want her to be. I think a lot of people who grow up in the industry feel they have to please everyone.
cassjamminx
i have all of her other cds and i'm wondering if i should buy this one. a lot of you say its good but i think i wanna hear her next single first. i've heard some other songs like on MTV and stuff, but i wanna hear more before i go out and buy it.
ANG33ZY
Her new CD is great. I've liked her from the beginning.
Little_Heathie
I love christina..she is amazing...!

She just gets better and better!!! <3
smoke
Did someone say overrated? I'd have to agree. I won't say she's bad, but she's not "great" either. And I think the whole "classic" act she's throwing is just an attempt to win fans back after she got through her trashy stage. XD.gif But, I haven't really listened to her new CD. So I can't judge. I've just never really been a fan. She seems fake to me.
maguti
Unlike some singers out there she can actually sing. I agree I like this new her alot.
iheartjohn
QUOTE(lindAAH @ Aug 18 2006, 9:13 PM) *
honestly hahah, i liked her most when she first came out.
this stage comes in second.
and then the diirty stage was just, i hated it.

But her Stripped album was really good.
xlilaznchickx
sorry for people who like her...but i dont really like her...i mean use to when i was little...yeah i like her..but now i dont like her songs..
bballchick1
i have all of her other cds and i'm wondering if i should buy this one. a lot of you say its good but i think i wanna hear her next single first. i've heard some other songs like on MTV and stuff, but i wanna hear more before i go out and buy it.

^ You should DEFINITELY go out and buy her new cd. It was so out of the ordinary for me to go and buy a cd without listening to the next single first, but I just knew this cd was going to be amazing - and it is.

I got it the day after it came out. _smile.gif
Mr. Slowjamz
she seems ok too me now . her stripped album was pretty good and had some good songs ...but i wish i got the album ... ill see if i can hear it .
goodcharlotte
I like her. She is pretty and has developed, as mentioned previously, a lot from the earlier years. _smile.gif
goodcharlotte
Agreed.^ _smile.gif
Funkadelic Kiss
I always loved Christina, I loved her when I was a child & she just started her singing career. I think I will always like her, she has a amazing voice & she are one of the people that can actually sing - if you know what I mean wink.gif.
goodcharlotte
Ha. Yes nowadays everyone is getting a record deal. Back in the day you actually needed some talent like Christina's.
SarahxJoy
QUOTE(bballchick1 @ Aug 21 2006, 2:09 PM) *
^ You should DEFINITELY go out and buy her new cd. It was so out of the ordinary for me to go and buy a cd without listening to the next single first, but I just knew this cd was going to be amazing - and it is.

I got it the day after it came out. _smile.gif

ohmy.gif I'll definitely consider buying her CD. _smile.gif
TheReasonWhy
i am not her big fan before, but after i saw her MV of ain't no other man, i love her, i mean, the MV was so special and a good inspiration, i think i am going to get her album
daisybabe
I LOVE Christina and always have :) She has such a powerful voice and I respect her opinions and she's changed a bit too :)

but anyways, I enjoy listening to her christmas songs the most.
Nugget
She is just amazing, and so is her album.
I love the song, "Makes Me Wanna Pray," and "Understand."
Of course, "Ain't No Other Man."
_smile.gif
megalinn92
QUOTE(Nugget @ Aug 22 2006, 10:32 PM) *
She is just amazing, and so is her album.
I love the song, "Makes Me Wanna Pray," and "Understand."
Of course, "Ain't No Other Man."
_smile.gif

i love love love love love " Makes Me Wanna Pray".
I can't stop singing it.
AHH!
hehe. biggrin.gif
doork
I love her voicee.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.