Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whose Album are you looking forward to this Year?
Forums > Community Center > Music
shortiiex
There are a lot of albums coming out this year. biggrin.gif I'm looking forward to Danity Kane's album which is released the same day as Paris's album.
monxcheri
i`m really looking forward to getting my hands on Justin`s new album. I think it`s gonna be amazing.
lovescream
Evanescence. I really am a big fan of them. I admire Amy Lee. I thought the band was totally done for, even after Ben left, and then being replaced. But guess not. Their new song I heard was real good, but then, I think all of their songs are.
I can't wait to hear the whole album.
Nymphetamine
Sexyback, definately!
banthisaccountnow
There have already been a lot of great releases this year, but one I'm looking forward to is the new Last Days Of Humanity.
femmefatale4160
Christina, Danity Kane and Evanescence.
KissMe2408
I'm interested in hearing the Danity Kane album.

Christina's album should be amazing as well, kinda looking foward to it.
Funkadelic Kiss
Justin Timberlake's, Fergie's & Christina Aguilera's albums.
starlette
I'm going to be first in line for beyonces, but JT and christina are a close second.
bballchick1
I got Christina Aguilera's new one yesterday, and this is seriously the best album I've bought in a while.

It's rare that I'll buy a cd without listening to the second single, but this cd is AMAZING.

I can't wait to get Justin Timberlake's new cd too! _smile.gif
no-name
Not looking forward to any..I don't think so anyways
NoSex
I'm really looking forward to The Blood Brothers new album, Young Machetes.
Yeah, I also can't wait to see them live this coming halloween. biggrin.gif
nopattern
brand new ftmfw
dinoooRAWR
jojo xD
ANG33ZY
justin timberlake
mznikki
justin and christina
My Cinderella.
Hannah Montana's whistling.gif
QUELZ
JoJo, Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake and Evanescence
QUELZ
and Stacie Orrico
OhMyAnniee
justin timberlake & christina aguilera happy.gif
dinoooRAWR
QUOTE(My Cinderella. @ Aug 17 2006, 8:46 PM) *
Hannah Montana's whistling.gif

shes coming out with one ?
if she is .. then her too! hahah
WHIMSICAL 0NE
Hmm, there's been lots of good CD's that have come out this year. I have to say that I love the new Stone Sour album.

I'm looking forward to getting the new Dope CD, except that comes out next year.
HakunaMatata
Beyonce, JT, Christina, and even Simpson. haha. XD.gif
ChaosPunx
For me im looking forward to The Casualties Under Attack Album. Ive been hearing alot of hype about it which is making me excited.
PrincessAda
Danity Kane. I`mma buy it once it comes out. =]
disco infiltrator
Most anticipated: NEW TED LEO & THE PHARMACISTS ALBUM YESSSSSSSSSSS

Well, tomorrow brings a new Juana Molina album as well as a new Mountain Goats and M. Ward album, both of which I'm excited for.

New Album Leaf, Ben Kweller, Xiu Xiu, and Yo La Tengo come out September 12 with the new Mars Volta album (highly anticipated, even though I've heard most of it already).

October 3 brings ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead, Beck, Decemberists, and The Killers. I am way excited for the new Killers album.

October 12 is new Blood Brothers and Chin Up Chin Up. I got to see Chin Up Chin Up play some of their new stuff at Pitchfork Music Fest and I want to hear more.

New Walkmen on October 24.

Joanna Newsom on November 14.
Tom Waits on November 21.

Those without a set date in 2006:
!!!, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Elf Power, Fountains of Wayne, Hot Hot Heat, New Order, Polyphonic Spree, Wolf Parade...

There's a new Postal Service album coming out in 2007. I actually said "YES" out loud when I heard that.
This Confession
out of the list probably
Evanescence

and for other, plenty of them. Sammi covered a lot of them.
nyctophiliac
Deadsy: Phantasmagore
it comes out tomorrow...I'm buying it, of course happy.gif
My Cinderella.
Jordan Pruitt.
xlilaznchickx
justin timberlake...jessica simpson...and maybe fergies..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.