Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: .::+*SingerS*+::.
Forums > Community Center > Music
x_swtangel
Who is Better? I'm just Curious...
rivendell
Aw.. my choice isnt up there { Hikaru Utada } so I'll go with Ayumi.
LiNHy POO
uh... kinda embarrsed.. but i dont know any of them... but the names sound familair... but i cant choose..
xquizit
I'm not familiar with any of them.
tinababy143
hMmM..dont know any of them..how about christina aguilera?? hehe
Luster Soldier
I'd say Ayumi is the best from the list.
angel-roh
sigh azn singers lols

but i wuv ayumi hamasaki and boa kwon... wheres utada hikaru? cry.gif
orlando_bloom_luva
ahh..... i like all of them.. cepting i never heard of sam lee...

wheres utada hikaru and joey yung?
hybrid
Yeah, where is Utada? She's like the only one I know.. except for Ayumi. I only like one of Ayumi songs and I don't think any one's heard of it! Haha. I think I should just go with Ayumi.
177emories
out of those to choose form... i'd say boa...
GuardianAngel18
BoA BoA BoA BoA And One and Only!!!

And Everyone choose her in MTV Music Awards ><! haha! Go BoA!
triipinfserious
i seriously think amy lee is the best singer; she`s not on the list though -_-
ryfitaDF
i am orientally impaired so i don't know any of those _unsure.gif
Just_Dream
I chose Twins.. but if I could, I would've chose Twins and S.H.E. Becuase I think they have the best voices out of the options that were listed =P
X serenity
where is utada hikaru? she's one of the best asian singers. cry.gif
dani41790
man outta that list i onli heard of boa n ayumi. but umm i picked boa
xxFantasybebibooxx
TWINS [Sa & Gill ] -- Edision Chan's good too.
CEP
I'll just say Ayumi.
I have no idea who the others are.
And boa's too uhmm.. boa-like.

- Chinkieeyedpnoi
casssy
uhm... who are they? lol
rOckThISshYt
don't know any of em. huh.gif
1--GIRL
I don't listen to Chinese music but I choose Edison Chen because I only know who he is ermm.gif
RandomHero
Who are those people? huh.gif
KissMe2408
I don't think i've heard a single one sing....but just for the heck of it i'll pick one...............................hmmmmmmmmm...................
S.H.E? huh.gif
Flip-o-Matic
wtf? where's utada?! i'ma habb 2 go witt boa n ayumi...
Weird addiction
dont know them cos i aint korean cry.gif
colorful_mist
GO TWINS
Hiiatus
If I had to pick one out of the list, I would pick Boa she's pretty cute and we can say talented (even though for me, I call talented artists when they compose their own songs) she sings okay. She does dances well, but how long will Boa stay in the music industry she's about 17-18 right now the busiest asian celebrity I think. I'm not a big fan of hers, of course she does have some catchy songs but she's digging the Britney Spears style (I do not have anything against Britney Spears, she's awesome). I mean she's still 17-18 she doesn't need to proove it to us that's she's grown up by changing her image. Even though, it might be good somehow but lot of people would prefer the innocent look she used to have, but for her age I think it's pretty fast, too early to give herself a new image. Anyways, I will still support her, but if you wanted me to choose. I'd pick, Wang Lee Hom, Utada Hikaru, Mika Nakashima my top 3 singers in Asia. Enough talking :) Edison & Nic are cute haha. My Opinion tongue.gif
ghetto_gangsta303
i dont like any of them....well i dont know if i do...cuz i neva heard them bfore
wind&fire
edison cant sing for shiat.... hot as hell tho
Mr. Slowjamz
i Love BoA more of Jazz RnB ish
stephinika
hmm i don't know all of those people but out of that list..ayumi hamaski and boa.
x-hobo-x
the only ppl i've heard from these are s.h.e and ayumi.. and i'd have to go with ayumi :P
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.