Fade To Black.
The words played over in my mind. So many different meanings to the three words-Just like the other three words. Those three repulsive words. Y'all know the ones I'm talking about? - "I Love you," she said. But did she really mean it? No. Of course not. She's a f**king whore. She chose to decieve. To Lie. To Cheat. I chose to fade to black.
"You can lie all you want to, " I said.
"Oh, baby, let me in" she said. But what she didn't understand was that I had let her in. But then she took a different path. She'd grown bored of me. She chose to shut me out. She'd simply said, "Let me out." It was like she didn't want to let me in. So why should I let her in?

That's when I chose to Fade to Black. When Christena cheated on me. And man, did I fade. I took up writing. That was the only thing I cared about. Writing and music- my life, my passion, my religion. I told myself I loved it more than Christena- because I knew she never loved me- ever. I cut myself - to yell myself that there was a worse feeling than habing the one thing you loved - thought loved you - decieved you- . That feeling would be having a razorblade slash your wrist. Man, that f**kin' hurts. I don't know. I guess I thought it'd wash away this jet blash feeling or something. But I'm over that now. I find it kindof juvenile, really.

During that phase, I kindof lost my social status. It reached the point where even just saying the name "Jaden Brooks" meant immediate social suicide for you.
That's what happens when you're dumped-cheated on- decieved by the most popular girl in school.
I mean, I thought she was different- passionate, even. I don't know how I ever thought that, actually. She must be a really good actor actress, then. I was a fold. I must've rushed in. Really, I was stupid.

I guess you can't really say I'm over her, can you? I mean, I'm over that whole extreme emo thing, but I'm not really over her. I loved her. Well, I guess you can't really say I loved her really. I loved who I thought she was.
and if there's one thing I hate, it's not being honest. Lies. Cheating. Deceit. And that's one thing that can't be forgiven. Christena lied. She cheated. She deceived. She broke my f**king heart. And I'm going to get my revenge if it's the last thing I do.