Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: California or Hong Kong
Forums > Community Center > The Lounge
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
177emories
i'm going to California on June 17th this summer and Hong Kong on June 22nd and coming back to Cali at the end of aug and than back to Toronto.

just wondering if anyone here in CB live or is planning on going to any of those places.
immersion31
i'd go to cali, visit my old friends
LiNHy POO
im going to china in june! but im not sure if its hong kong though..
Kathleen
California - I'd want to see all my relatives and meet the tons of createblog people over there. happy.gif
juliar
Definitely California, Hong KOng is really hot and humid....
CALI!
sweetlyz
uhh i really don`t know cause i`ve never been to Hong Kong but i would like to visit! And i really wanna go on a road trip with some friends up and down the coast of California or something. [I live in South Bay San Diego .. wayy down there]
conster
HONG KONG!! hong kong is the prettiest place u'll ever see at night... its so advanced there.. well not as advanced as japan and hk is known for the best food =)
177emories
QUOTE(LiNHy POO @ May 28 2004, 3:01 PM)
im going to china in june! but im not sure if its hong kong though..

well since that thing awhile ago... hong kong does not belong to england anymore and belongs to china... but if your going back to china, i don't thin your going to hong kong its like two different places and HK is very independent. and yeah its sooooooo Pretty there!!! especiallu it you live on the hills you can look down on the city!!! sooooo pretty but yeah its a bit HOT and humid hahaha
hybrid
I want to go to Hong Kong again. I've been there before and it was enjoyable. It was really nice and we took pictures. _smile.gif Man, I love my hotel. So fun, plus they had like so much candy in the fridge and I ate all of them in like a day and so my dad had to buy the same exact stuff at 7eleven because we didn't want to pay. Haha.
tinababy143
san diego, california to see all my friends again sad.gif i lived there all 17 years of my life until i moved to san francisco..and not to mention my boyyfriend lives down there sad.gif
lemonlina
I wanna go to Stanford when I get older, so definitely Cali. ^_^
CJ1
I would go to California! It's nice over there, and my cousins have a pool bigger than my backyard =)

Also, if I went to Hong Kong, it would be hard because I don't know if lots of people speak English over there.
177emories
QUOTE(CJ1 @ May 28 2004, 3:45 PM)
I would go to California! It's nice over there, and my cousins have a pool bigger than my backyard =)

Also, if I went to Hong Kong, it would be hard because I don't know if lots of people speak English over there.

hehehe i'm chinese but i suck at chinese so asically i can't speak chinese and only english... its like everyone there knows english =) students there take like english classes... their so smart >________<"
casssy
i plan on goin to cali over the summer :D woo hoo
Chidori
I am moving to Cali this summer. In the Santa Monica area. Maybe you will see me.
LatinaLady
i would definatly would liek to go to hong knog. seems more appealing then cali
angel-roh
im going to california somewhere in august...hmm i wana go to hongkong but im not that well in chinese...none of my family speaks it either...sigh but i wana go there because a lot of korean singers/actress/actor/models go there^^;;
kraziegrl
ahaha when i first saw this title, i was thinking 'wwwoowww.. people can be really random in lounge..'

well anyways, i want to go to cali :] i moved 2 years ago, but in the same area [or close] but now i really raelly want to mvoe agen, to cali., or some palce.. other than new york. ive been to L. A. .. if thats in cali..? hehehe im not smart in geougraphy. pinch.gif
Flaunted
cali.
why?
1) jose
2)henry
3)kimmy
4) sunshine? cool.gif
x_perplexity
hong kong. i already live in california so it kinda seems pointless. i'd rather see something new and different.
Luster Soldier
I'd rather live in Cali. Hong kong is a little too crowded for me pinch.gif
Fe_LL
I've been to Cali and Hong Kong is out of the USA so I'll rather go to Hong Kong! xD
sailormei
HONG KONG AHHH~...

*clears throat*...Yeah. I miss shopping. :[....And it's so... convienent there. MTR is almost everywhere... But well, I'd do to Hong Kong during the winter. So hot during the summer... >_>;... And during winter, the Christmas lights are up all over the buildings, so that's pretty.
Mireh
HK BAYBEEEEE!!! biggrin.gif

Repulse bay...-Representin!
orlando_bloom_luva
hk cuz i live in california and never been to hk..... i think i have some relatives in there... so hk happy.gif
fiji_kid
yea cali happy.gif (sac)
anywaz have fun in hong kong
remeber to get me some candy shifty.gif
PinoyOtaku
"Live it! Love it! Hong Kong!" biggrin.gif
triipinfserious
cali (= long beach [that`s where i live (=]
HeatherMoreno
California DEFINITLY
jaeman
I have never been to Hong Kong but I would still rather go to California. To be more specific, San Diego, California. There are many reasons why I want to go back there, maybe it's because I have many friends. happy.gif
FlyingFries
i say Hong Kong.....been there, itz nice pretty cool
NatiMarie
I chose Hong Kong because I live in California and wouldn't want to go here, since I am here. I would love to visit Hong Kong and just explore around. I know some Chinese words that my friend (born in Hong Kong) taught me...well, they aren't really important, but just funny.
lcapk
hk cause i live in cali. yea ive been there.. but i would like to visit again now that im older
phatty
coool i've never been to either but i would love to visit cali~
orlando_bloom_luva
cali.
why?
1) jose
2)henry
3)kimmy
4) sunshine? 

what about me? shifty.gif

how many people ehre live in california anyways? ohmy.gif
Jordan Inc.
i'd say hong kong, cuz i live in cali =DD
177emories
yays HONG KONG is ahead ^______^" hehehehe
pbear
Hong Kong because I've never been and everyone says it's awesome.

Plus, I've been to California multiple times.
It's gotten to be boring for me. whistling.gif
NYsmiLez
California --> long beach

ever felt like you were just meant to live somewhere else? yea.. thats cali for me. i cant wait to move there!! ahH!
dani41790
i'd pick california so i can c all my cousins, uncles, n aunties
177emories
QUOTE(Idyll @ May 30 2004, 3:09 PM)
Plus, I've been to California multiple times.
It's gotten to be boring for me. whistling.gif

yeah i go to cali mostly every summer and winter and march break hahahaha its liek a second home, and it DOES get sooo boring..
azn_r4pf4n
CALI! I LUV CALI cuz I live there lol!
F_L_I_P
Hong Kong. Because its off country. if you live in the Us you can always go to Cali whenever. But HK is like once unless youre damn rich.
177emories
QUOTE(F_L_I_P @ May 30 2004, 4:38 PM)
Hong Kong. Because its off country. if you live in the Us you can always go to Cali whenever. But HK is like once unless youre damn rich.

yeah thats true about cali, even though i live in canada i can still always just go to cali, which i go caus ei have relatives tehre i go there 2 tiems a year... and my bf goes to HK 2 times a year, cause he's from there...
easilywithenvy
California totaly rocks, except for the fact that it's kinda getting a little over-crowded. I forgot what that's called, but California definately. It kinda sucks now 'cus its summer and hot, or at least getting hotter . . . .

I wouldn't know which part of Cali to like though. My vote would go to Santa Monica Pear, a.k.a. the beach. happy.gif
BeyondElite
California! In Hollywood and Disneyland!
tofumonzter
HONGKONG! )@$*%)*@&%)*@# MUAHAHHAHAHAH...

Yay. Val is going with me. Heheh. shifty.gif
vietluvlygirl
california!!! since i was borned there and now i live in texas in some ghetto small town HUGH DIFFENCE from city girl to country girl and i miss being a city girl mellow.gif
alfskater
California... I've been to CALI several times but I prefer going there...
yuuphoria
HKong no doubt
`representin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.