Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Something of interest
Forums > Community Center > Academia > Writing
caduro
A friend of mine is writting a story about god and satan. I am including a copy of the last posting for your enjoyment. If you wish to read more of the story after, please visit the address in my profile

Exorcist

Peter was worried about having called the exorcist. He saw it as a test on whether he was crazy or not. It never occurred to him that it might be dangerous to see an exorcist of this caliber. All he wanted was to prove he was St Peter and could handle the devil. Has he waited for the call he felt stupid, he was afraid the priest would tell him he was crazy because back then, in early December ’99, he couldn’t understand what exactly was happening and surely couldn’t explain to the exorcist what all this meant.

Within a few days the call came and he excitedly blurted out his crazy story about the dragon and all. It shocked the priest, Pete heard his breathe catch in his throat. He said he had never seen someone go so far with Satan and they made an appointment.

The priest lived in a retirement home, not far the university. When he rang the doorbell the face of a familiar priest opened the door. I hadn’t plan on telling anyone from the university he was seeing the exorcist. In the few minutes it took for Father Kane to arrive he had seen he had seen several priests that were teaching at St Paul’s. There were a growing number of people that wanted him out of a job and this wasn’t going to help.

The priest didn’t show much interest in hearing about the story, all he wanted to do was pray. So Pete prayed with him. The more he prayed the whiter the priest got. He was boring, nobody’s head spun around and nothing devilish was said. The priest gave him a book he had written about his time in South America and politely sent him on his way.

It was all very disappointing and the book was boring. He kept reading it sure that he would find something revealing and finally after 89 pages he understood. It was boring because it talked about crazy people just like his friends; he guessed they were all possessed too. But big deal.

The big deal came when Satan showed up later in the evening. Once again he was cheap with the visuals. He couldn’t see him but he knew he was standing a few feet away in front of him. Batman said, “Father Kane is possessed by God.” Pete had never thought of it like that before but that sounded good. He noticed right away that there was something wrong with Satan. He seemed to be off a bit, has if not quite tuned in right. The devil approached a bit and said.

Then devil came next to him. “God and love is not really the same thing.” He said this as a picture of circles appeared. The first visible circle was seen when he said “God.” The other circle slipped out from under the first one when he said “love.” The two circles were seen one next the other, the only difference was there seemed to be a little red drop in the love circle.

It all came to him. Satan had been taking God apart piece by piece, he had not noticed before. When they had first stormed heaven the Holy Spirit had left and lately Satan had cleverly been watering down the definition of God. “You’ve been peeling God like an onion. Quit attacking him!” he said to his invisible friend.

That’s when Pete got the big blast of flaming hatred. Satan was no longer next to him but he felt a very powerful flame erupting from the statue. It didn’t damage his soul but it scared the shit out of him. It drained him of confidence and put the fear of Satan in him. He was hurt, he loved Satan and had thought Satan loved him.

When Batman couldn’t get Pete to use the power to defeat heaven he had gone to plan B. He had tried to slowly chip away at the definition of God until it no longer fit. He had almost done it. Had Peter agreed that God wasn’t love Pete would have lost. It kind of says love is the definition of God, a definition Pete doesn’t like or understand.

Of course Batman was really God pretending he was Satan and now he was in trouble. His next plan was to make Pete stronger than Satan. He had already made him strong enough to resist Satan’s light.

Pete found himself getting a feel for the light. He felt as if he was able to climb the light and first thing he knew he was holding two balls in his giant spiritual hands. The white light in his left hand and the black one in his right. He notices he could reverse the lights’ power and felt his hands gently starting to squeeze the balls of power.

The tiniest little bit of pressure made the balls disappeared; he fell out of the spiritual realm back to the mundane world just like everybody else. What a bummer!

He wanted to find them again but he couldn’t feel then at all so he decided to pray real hard and maybe he would at least find God . Pete got himself into it. He actually enjoying praying with a pure loving heart; he could talk himself into anything. After a few days he finally felt God way over in the West. God was still a few days away and was coming in great haste. Pete couldn’t understand how he could have been so far away. He knew God could cross creation in a blink of an eye and thought he must have been blasted awful far away.

He kept on praying and God kept on charging towards him. When God was about an hour away Pete stopped praying. He knew God was arriving soon and worried about being alone with him without Satan around. He wasn’t too inclined to seek Satan after that blast he thought he had gotten from him but dealing with God alone was too dangerous so since God was arriving anyway he figured he would be wise to call Satan.

He said “Satan, come” and instantly he felt Satan rise in him. His shoulders expanded, his arms felt like steel and Satan in him was overjoyed. “At last!” he said, “now I’ve got it” and he stepped out of Pete as a black horse. He was jumping around like a super excited colt. He wondered how come Satan didn’t say “we have it” instead of “I’ve got it” but he felt like he was the Satan saying it when he was in him so he wasn’t sure what to think.

The joy radiating from him was very pleasant and after about 15 or 20 minutes of constant extreme jumping around Pete finally asked Satan to please simmer down. He did and stood next to him as a horse for a minute then started slowly rising out of sight. After a few minutes Pete started to feel like a vacuum was starting to pull at the center of his mind. Satan stopped rising and came back down. About a minute later Pete saw Satan with the face of a tiger formed from pushing out of the bubble they were in. Pete could feel his power and felt good to have him willing to defend the place.

God was arriving, Satan had noticed before Pete. He told Satan to let God in. The two of them were in the bubble that Satan had expended. He couldn’t see them and wondered what they would come out with next.

Soon a white ball appeared on the left and a black one on the right. The balls didn’t do anything and Pete didn’t want to touch them for fear of losing them again. It was frustrating, maybe he thought he could do something to them with his mind and somehow noticed he could pull on the white, as if sucking it in with his mind. He sucked it in long and hard. Once with a head full, he thought of blowing it out towards the black ball. As it hit the black one he saw the invisible power bounce off of the ball making small little sparks like wiggles of lines; a bit like rain bouncing off of the ground.

For each little wiggle of light he felt a good sensation in his head. He had the same feeling of joy one has when coming up with a good idea. It felt like hundreds of great ideas were popping in his head. The blast didn’t seem to affect Satan and God, the light, is infinite so he kept on drawing the power and shooting the ball with it and wondered how come if the black ball was the recipient of the blast how come he was feeling the ideas coming in his head?
By about the tenth shot he noticed to his great amazement that the white ball was running out of light, it was weakening. He saw his previously unnoticed spiritual hand inadvertently start to squeeze the ball and was shocked to see a little devil half poop out of it. The little devil turned into a point. A point also rose from the black ball. The two of them crossed path as they traveled in a semicircle to switch sides. When the point from the black ball entered the white one Pete immediately felt the difference in the light. It was more powerful and shone a more loving light. The black ball with Satan’s face on it shot away from them.

Pete was ecstatic. All this time Batman had been God. It had been driving him crazy when Batman was continually proving himself to be God. He now understood it had been a ruse to test him and he had finally, after twenty six month, understood. He thought this must be the end, God was back were he belonged, what else could there be? He didn’t know it at the time that he had another eighteen months to go in his adventure.

Nothing more happened that night so he went to bed. Next day he went to work and of course nothing happened there either. When he got home after work he was still marveling about the switch. He replayed in is mind the latest episode and saw it has clearly as the first time except that this time when the devil was gently squeezed out of the light he didn’t turn into a point. Instead he jumped down into the coffee table and landed as a small man about ten inches long. He was a bit hard to see. He looked like he was made of glass. He was lying on his stomach crying and pleading.

“Please, please don’t kill me. I was wrong; God is the God of love. I’m only a small bug compared to him. I’ll do anything for you, anything at all. Please don’t kill me.” All this delivered with an immense amount of emotion.

Pete looked at this surprising turn of events and thought Satan deserved an Oscar for this performance. “The king of all weasels” he thought. Immediately Satan stopped crying, turned into a Batman a bit smaller then God was, and sat in the chair all in about half a second. He was very visible, not colorful, and kind of grey. He just sat there. He didn’t even breathe.
“Oh shit!” Pete thought, “Now I’ve got the real devil.” What was he going to do now? The devil didn’t move and Pete thought of God when God was Batman. He saw him in his mind’s eye. A bigger man, kind and gentle, and pictured him walking slowly down a plowed field stopping now and then to carefully plant a seed. Seeds are ideas of course.

“If its seeds you want” Satan said as his arm swung up and tossed about ten seeds in the air. Pete saw two or three of them poop like poop corn as they began to fall. “That’s enough!” he said and felt a wave of power leave him and erased the seeds and Satan.

I have removed inappropriate content. Please read the Community Guidelines and make sure that all content posted is PG-13.
Stefan The Sex God
WEll
Not reading that
wayyyyy too long
but
i have i playdough
so i read the first paragraph
^_^
anna likes your username
doesnt know what it means

bt she likes it
NOT THE STORY THOUGH
hmm
well
yeah
she cant post this for herself
seeing as
she wants to post it
BUT CANT
BECUASE THEN SHE WIL HAVE TO HAVE 9 MORE POSTS!!!
^_^
I love you.
Azarel
QUOTE(caduro @ Aug 7 2006, 8:05 AM) *
“If its seeds you want” Satan said as his arm swung up and tossed about ten seeds in the air. Pete saw two or three of them poop like poop corn as they began to fall. “That’s enough!” he said and felt a wave of power leave him and erased the seeds and Satan.
LOL WHAT?

^_^
caduro
LOL, you folks are crazy. And sorry about some of the content in last post ^_^ If you want to actually read more of the story, you can check out www.timeforsatan.ca but please note, it is not for all audiences.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.