Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Braces and old people
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Health
zebzie
Do you think its really weird having people over 20 wearing braces?

I think it kinda is.... _unsure.gif
iDecay
... How is it weird? Some people look better with braces. _unsure.gif
zebzie
Have you seen my mother? Nuff said.
akjsd
--------
T0rmented_Soul
I wanna know how it feels like to have Braces, Im one out 6 kids who don't get to wear braces oh pooey..lol LETS SEE A PIC
mona lisa
What's wrong with that? I don't think people randomly pick an age to get braces. Circumstances may make them choose to get braces over the age of 20. Big deal.
mzkandi
I'm 22 and I was recently told I may have to get braces, I'm not pleased by this news, but getting braces this late in age isn't a big deal for me either. As long as they get fixed. 20 isn't that old..... >.>
Jeng
no because maybe their teeth just recently got cricked and were straight since now
maguti
if they're willing to wear braces i don't see how it's weird. But maybe on some people it might look weird, so maybe.
Jane Doe.
It's not weird. It's fixing crooked teeth. Or, oh yeah, orthondontics.

"Old people" have teeth too, you know.
demolished
braces are not just for teeth.

they correct jaw problems.
Joss-eh-lime
QUOTE(zebzie @ Aug 6 2006, 12:28 AM) *
Have you seen my mother? Nuff said.

have you seen MINE? she chews like a horse [no offense mom] and complains about how hard it is to floss. ah, its so annoying

but i dont think its weird, b/c they get them because they couldnt when they were young.
ldyxluvable
the longer you wait to get braces and when you get older its harder to move your teeth around so its best to get them while your young biggrin.gif nope but i want to see one
SarahxJoy
One of my mom's friends is in her early forties, and she has braces. My aunt also had them when she was in her early to mid-twenties. It's not weird.

Caring enough about your oral health to get braces, no matter your age, is not a weird thing. :)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.