As she sits and plucks at her mothers old gutar with her head phones on.
Knowing she can't play a single note.
She lets her mind drift off.
She starts to think of all the pain, worry, and happiness she has been faced with in the past few years.
She thinks of how much she has changed along with her life.
She feels strange bacuse she wasen't even fully aware of this till now.
Its not like she has all the time in the world to sit and think about these things.
She is busy all the time cleaning or being told to do stuff all the time that she dosen't really have any alone time to her self.
She starts to tap on the gutar's body as if she was in class.
She starts to laugh slightly about the past year that she has just went through.
All the good times thats she is going to miss.
Her smile slightly turns to a frown in the blink of an eye.
She started thinking about how everything is going to be diffren't next year because there will be new people and some faces will be gone.
Like her boyfriend.
He was the one that lighted up her day.
The one that drug here through the day and always made sure there was a smile on her face before her 6th period class was over.
This wont be happening any more because he is in the 12th grade and he will be going to a tec school.
She says to her self " Well thats what I get for dating some one older then my self".
She shakes her head and tryes to get her mind off of this and leans over to change the song on her silver cd player.
She starts to think of all the people that have walked in and out of her life this past year. Like it was some kind of show on MTV.
With this thought she leans over to turn up the melody that was now blaring through the head phones around her thin long pale neck.
She runs her fingers through her hair then looks down at the cd player that was half hanging off her bed from moving around so much.
She sees the number that was ticking up ward getting larger.
Then she driffs back to her thinking moad.
She starts to think.. What if life had a fast forward button or even better a turn back. Maybe even a replay.
She starts to giggle at her self as she lays her mothers gutar next to her bed.
Her mind slowly slips back to that last thought.
She starts to think deeper about her last thought as she lays her haed down on her soft silk like pillow.
What if there was a rewind button.
She starts to think back to all the good times she has had in the past with her firiends family and boyfriend.
She also starts to think about all the bad times she could have stoped before they even started.
She got chills as she started to ponder about what if there was fastforward button on life as her face turned more confused.
She thought, I could look a head of time and see what its like.
How I'm going to die and what else bad things will happen.
As they say, "The worst is yet to come".
She also thought her I could look a head to see if the guy I am falling for is really the one. She now has a smerk on her face as she thinks hey?
What would be the fun of that!
She leans over to turn off the her light with a click the room gets dark.
She pulls her covers over her long thin like body.
She thinks about what has happend to her all day and what she has to do tomorrow.
She also starts to think about what she misses in life.
The good and sometimes even the bad.
She stops with shocked of what she just discoverd.
She has just discoverd that we do have all the things such as a rewind button even a fast forward button.
Even though its more of a replay button.
Some peoples are better then others but that also could be due to age.
She says softly more as a wisper..
" Memories "

---------------------------------------

Note. This is my sloppy copy and I will be working on it this next week. I'm leaving for the beach.

When I come back I hope there will be lots and lots of feed back to help me with this. I love wrighting but my spelling and all sucks .. dick.. as I would say. laugh.gif

Tell me what you think. The idea just come up and hit me in the face.

feed back feed back feed back
Please and Thank you! See you all in a week! thumbsup.gif

---

back.. no feed back.. :-/ I suck I know.