Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just for Laughs
Forums > Community Center > Music
mona lisa
Just for Laughs and Just for Laughs: Gags are Canadian shows. I don't know if they're shown outside of Canada. But anyway, Gags is so hilarious. People play pranks on the public, mostly out on the street. Some are just simple pranks like fake police officers trying to issue tickets for no apparent reason.

I remember watching a really funny one yesterday where a lady (part of the crew) was put into a freezer and with makeup, it looked as though she was stuck in there for a while. So anyway, it was filled with ice and put outside a store. So when the public would open the freezer the lady would stare back and, after a few seconds, shiver madly. Most people ran away or screamed. I couldn't stop laughing after seeing everyone's faces from the hidden cameras. laugh.gif
marzipan
laugh.gif It sounds pretty funny, but I've never heard of it.
Nymphetamine
OH MY GOD! They have that in the UK (we get few UK channels), LMFAO! They are so funny. The French Just for laughs (Juste pour rire) is EXTREMELY funny! There's an old man who's part of the crew (70 + year old).

The ones I REALLY like are;
- A group of gospel singers started singing to random people. The people'll run away and the singers'll chase them!

- A man proposed hot dogs to random people and after they finished eating them, he brought out a picture of a dog and said; That's what you ate! Lmfao

- People were sitting on a chair and all of a sudden, an ambulance came. 2 men came from the ambulance, told the people who were sitting on the chair to get up, carried the chair and put it in the Ambulance and drove off quickly! HAHA.

There are SO many!
Rachel
Quick question, is this the show that has like little to no sound? I think they show it on America West flights...? If so, then yes and I love it!
mona lisa
Yay, I'm glad others watch this. dance.gif
Yeah, there are only comical sounds and audience laughter.

Also on yesterday's show: a man puts on an enormously long fake moustache. It was probably several feet long. So this moustache sticks outward on both sides of his face. He sits down at this bench in a park and purposefully tries to annoy the hell out of the other people on the bench, like sticking them in their faces. So finally when this other man has had enough, he grabs one side of the moustache, twists it upward and walks away. laugh.gif You had to see it.
jooleeah
OMGGGGGGG.

Mona, I've been trying to figure out what shows these were for YEARS. I used to watch them in Taiwan, and I figured they were some British show. When I tried to find out the title of the shows on the internet, I never found them.

worthy.gif worthy.gif worthy.gif worthy.gif worthy.gif

I remember this one...

- There's this actor pretending to be a grandpa on a bench on the sidewalk. All of a sudden, this truck full of kids drives by, stops, and just takes him hostage. It's SO funny when you see the public's reactions. OMG, it was hilarious.
JanetteRonaldo
never heard of it either mellow.gif
Nymphetamine
QUOTE(jooleeah @ Aug 3 2006, 2:53 AM) *
I remember this one...

- There's this actor pretending to be a grandpa on a bench on the sidewalk. All of a sudden, this truck full of kids drives by, stops, and just takes him hostage. It's SO funny when you see the public's reactions. OMG, it was hilarious.

I WATCHED THAT ONE!!! laugh.gif
xchrystizzle
hahaha they showed them on my flights to and from china laugh.gif i wish they had it in the states, it's hilarious!
Siena Jade
This show is HILARIOUS, watch it on CBC all the time. I love how it can range from a simple gag, like walking in front of people and blocking their way, to crazy stuff like having a sword fight in the middle of the sidewalk =P.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.