Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Demetri Martin
Forums > Community Center > Music
disco infiltrator
HEY GUYS! Turn on comedy central right now! My future husband and favorite comic is on! Who else loves him?
Nymphetamine
You made a topic about him months ago. Anyhoo, I don't have 'Comedy Central'. sad.gif
disco infiltrator
Yeah, but he wasn't on tv right then. This is about his "Comedy Central Presents" special. It's on very rarely. Myspace won't let me post a bulletin, and I needed to tell people that it was on.

I'll make it very relevant, trust me.

What is everyone's favorite part of this special, if you have seen it? I really like the joke about pinatas -

"I don't really like pinatas. It promotes animal violence. It's like, 'Hey, there's a flamboyant donkey! Let's kick his ass!'"
ghjgfkgfk
I love him too!! "i like to use 'i can't believe it's not butter' on my toast in the morning, because sometimes when I eat breakfast, I like to be incredulous. how was breakfast? unbelievable."
I love how he says it
I'm sad because I do not get comedy central anymore so Irelie on youtube for a demetri martin fix
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.