(I searched through the forum, but didn't come across anything)

A while ago I had heard that Seether's vocalist, Shaun Morgan, had entered rehab. I was supposed to see them in concer next weekend, so I'm a little bummed that I can't. But they're not playing for a good reason.

Seether front man Shaun Morgan has admitted to himself and those close to him that he needs help and is making the proactive move to seek it. Following scheduled appearances this week, all future plans have been placed on hold until further notice. Morgan, who has established himself as one of the leading singers in rock over the past five years, has made a personal choice to attack what he sees as a dependence on a combination of substances. The band had planned to tour in August with Staind behind their recently released live acoustic album One Cold Night. The opportunity to perform this repertoire in an acoustic setting is something the band hopes to do at some point in the future. Morgan commented, “I’m deeply sorry that this news comes right before a planned tour, especially one that I was so excited about, and I hope that everyone understands. I need help with addictions that I can’t kick on my own. These things are making me sick, and could potentially harm me permanently, so I need to take care of them as soon as possible. I hope the tour goes well, and we hope to be on the road again soon. Thank you again for your understanding and support.”

Over the last two years, Seether has performed in excess of four hundred shows. Compounded with the stresses of promoting and supporting the Karma & Effect album, and then recording and promoting One Cold Night without any form of an extended hiatus, Morgan has spread himself too thin and in turn made decisions he now regrets.