Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2 Questions
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > MySpace Support > Myspace Resolved Topics
c is for crunk
Ahh t his is hard to explain but this is what my profile looks like
and i want it to look like

i want the black part to line up with where the navigation bar and stuff is, does anyone know how to do that??

and i have one more question haha

is there a code to get rid of this:

CODE
[thumb]IMG URL[/thumb]

thumb your images
thanks - This Confession
StanleyThePanda
About the first question: There is probably an image that stretches out your page llike that.
Can you post a link to your myspace?

Also, You can get rid of the "smoke/drink" thing by going to "edit profile" and go to "Background & lifestyle" and change the "smoke" and "drink" to No answer
c is for crunk
no i dont mean the smoke/drink thing
i mean the
about FAQ terms privacy...blahfdlasjkdf
that part

www.myspace.com/spidersaregross
cgrosso
post your layout code and i'll see if i can make it how you want..
c is for crunk
well i dont really have a layout

i forget what all of these are for.. one is for my display name ones for the font of my profile and ones for the navigation bar im pretty sure
CODE
<style type="text/css">
body,table, td, li, p, div, textarea, .orangetext15, .blacktext12, .text, .redtext, .redbtext, .whitetext12, .blacktext10, .lightbluetext8{font:normal 11px arial; color:; font-weight:none; border:0px; text-transform: none; line-height:12px;}
</style>

CODE
<style type="text/css">a.navbar{font-family:arial; font-size:11px; color:black; font-weight:none;border:0px; text-transform: lowercase;}  
a.navbar:link{font-family:arial; font-size:11px; color:black; font-weight:none;border:0px; text-transform: lowercase;}  
a.navbar:active{font-family:arial; font-size:11px; color:black; font-weight:none;border:0px; text-transform: lowercase;}  
a.navbar:visited{font-family:arial; font-size:11px; color:black; font-weight:none;border:0px; text-transform: lowercase;}  
a.navbar:hover{font-family:arial; font-size:11px; color:black; font-weight:none;border:0px; text-transform: lowercase;}</style>
<style>.nametext{font-family: arial; color: black; font-weight:; font-size: 30px; letter-spacing: -5px; line-height: 35px;}</style>

CODE
<style>
body{
background-image:url(http://i7.tinypic.com/20uoolg.jpg);
}
</style>
StanleyThePanda
Like I said, the images/videos in your general stuff and about me is what is making your page like that... its stretching it out.
The only way you can make your layout like that guys is if you resize or remove the images/videos.

Also, Hide bottom links:
http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=122371
c is for crunk
well i resized some of the pictures and its still the same
and the bottom link thing works, but i want to get rid of the gray part at the bottom
and it doesn't do that
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.