Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Comment DIV
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > MySpace Support > Myspace Resolved Topics
wicked_pennywise
ok, I've got my comments to show up in a div layout using the following code placed in my Who I'd Like To Meet section (at the bottom).

Scrollable Comments and Hidden Friends

<style>
.friendsAndComments {overflow:auto; height:500px; border:1px black solid;}
.friendsAndComments td.text table {position:relative; top:-60px;}
.friendsAndComments td.text table table {position:static;}
.friendsAndComments td.text table table table,
.friendsAndComments td.text table br,
.friendsAndComments td.text table .orangetext15,
.friendsAndComments td.text .redlink,
.friendsAndComments td.text span.btext {display:none;}
.friendsAndComments td.text table {background-color:transparent;}
.friendsAndComments td.text table td,
.friendsAndComments td.text table {height:0;padding:0;border:0;}
.friendsAndComments td.text table table td {padding:3;}
.friendsAndComments td.text table table br {display:inline;}
</style>
</td></tr></table>
</td></tr></table>
<div class="friendsAndComments">
<table><tr><td>
<table><tr><td>

Now...I have a few questions. The first being is there a code that I can use to shrink the content of my comments so that it doesn't need to scroll horizontally? I understand that it'll have to scroll vertically, but is there a way to get rid of the horizontal scroll.

My second question is...is there a way to readd the "Add Comment" link? I'm assuming I could just put it in as a seperate div layer?

Third question...now that the comments are in the scroll box...at the top there's a huge empty space before the first comment shows when u scroll it. Is there a way to get rid of that??

If anyone can help me i really appreciate it. I've looked for the answers for about an hour on three different sites and i can't find any help.
wicked_pennywise
no one has any idea about any of this?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.