Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Default Links
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > MySpace Support > Myspace Resolved Topics
wicked_pennywise
Ok, I found the link generator on bbzspace.com and i used that for the majority of my links for my div layout. However, there are a couple links that im not sure what do with because it seems like they change whenever you're logged in. So, does anyone know the default links for the following things?

HOME
BROWSE
MAIL
SIGN OUT

If anyone knows what the links are for this I'd really appreciate it! biggrin.gif
OhMyAnniee
the links usually don't change.. i'll get them to you in an hour or so because i'm at my summer school right now and myspace is blocked -.-
wicked_pennywise
ok thanks i appreciate it! =) oh and if this topic posted twice im really sorry. I'm not quite sure how to delete the extra topic though.
freeflow
QUOTE(wicked_pennywise @ Jul 20 2006, 12:22 PM) *
ok thanks i appreciate it! =) oh and if this topic posted twice im really sorry. I'm not quite sure how to delete the extra topic though.

I'll do it. Don't worry about it. Also you have to add http:// infront of these.

Home:
Home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user&MyToken=77ae5c4d-2dee-402e-8113-cdcf637c2192

Browse:
browseusers.myspace.com/browse/browse.aspx?&MyToken=77ae5c4d-2dee-402e-8113-cdcf637c2192]

Mail:
Mail.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=mail.inbox&MyToken=77ae5c4d-2dee-402e-8113-cdcf637c2192

Signout:
collect.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=signout&MyToken=77ae5c4d-2dee-402e-8113-cdcf637c2192
wicked_pennywise
Thank you! I appreciate it!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.