Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: delete a box
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > MySpace Support > Myspace Resolved Topics
kirbylover
MY PROFILE

i have this.. random box on mai top right cornerr.
it bugs me.
can someone help me & remove it?

thanks =]
This Confession
I don't see it?
yellowskittleslyts
Uhhh do you know your lefts from rights? Because it's in the left corner.

And you should not remove that. Why? Because that's jocking, and it's wrong.

It's just the layout maker's way of saying that he/she made the layout and belongs to them, and that they should be accredited for it. Show your appreciationn. They made you the layout, so the least you can do is just keep the little box up there, nobody really notices it anyway.
ekhast
Actually I think that's not for the layout that's for the custom friends space generator?
yellowskittleslyts
..still.
kirbylover
QUOTE(yellow skittles lyts @ Jul 20 2006, 11:16 AM) *
Uhhh do you know your lefts from rights? Because it's in the left corner.

And you should not remove that. Why? Because that's jocking, and it's wrong.

It's just the layout maker's way of saying that he/she made the layout and belongs to them, and that they should be accredited for it. Show your appreciationn. They made you the layout, so the least you can do is just keep the little box up there, nobody really notices it anyway.

gahhh. why do you have to be so mean? that little box on the left that your complaining about is for mai top 8. thank you very much ekhast.
what i meant was...
the gray BOX that is usually for the extended network.
stubborn.gif
yellowskittleslyts
first of all, i was not being mean. i was being assertive.

second of all, telling you that jocking is wrong isn't MEAN. it's proving a point.
third of all, look in the scripts for "remove extended network"
freeflow
Ok enough. Do you still need help or do you have everything figured out?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.