Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: laguna beach
Forums > Community Center > Music
Pages: 1, 2
Jeng
rawr i thought i'd make this since it starts next month. stupid new cast, urghhh. i liked the first season better, with stephen and them, but now as the seasons go on, it gets gayer and dumber. i searched if there was a topic already on this but theres one thats comparing the hills and this [[[http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php...opic=130361&hl=]]]watch the new trailor [[[[http://www.mtv.com/ontv/#/ontv/dyn/laguna_beach/series.jhtml]]]]
disco infiltrator
Oh yeah, the first season will definitely be the best. I'm not really that excited about Lauren's sister running the show and having basically an entirely new cast, but I'll still watch it.
bballchick1
Yeah, this season's definitely gonna suck.

I saw the cast pic and they look kinda stupid...I think people are just gonna start moving to Laguna just to get on the show lol

Stephen was hot..._smile.gif
SarahxJoy
I just saw the previews for it today and I was like, "Whoa..blink.gif"
I doubt it'll be as good as the original cast, but I'm still up for watching it to find out for sure.

Girl: "The only things I don't want to lose are my morals or my shoes."
Girl: "Last time, it was my shoes."

Lol wtheck? rolleyes.gif
Jeng
yea i heard that too. gah. stupid girls on the show
angelrevelation
their photos look really... stupid... they're all trying to be all cool with their pouts rolleyes.gif the guy named chase looks really old blink.gif i think i might watch, but it'll definitely never be as good as the old ones
nyctophiliac
dumbdumbdumb
season one was the only good season.
I think the Hills is really stupid.
deadgiveaway
Yeah, I'm not really interested in it since there is a new cast, but I'll check it out anyway.
yellowcardrox22
i liked the first season and the second season mostly cause it had people from the old cast but this season will barely have any of the other people so i dont think it will be as exciting
Kathleen
QUOTE(bballchick1 @ Jul 14 2006, 3:50 PM) *
Yeah, this season's definitely gonna suck.

I saw the cast pic and they look kinda stupid...I think people are just gonna start moving to Laguna just to get on the show lol

Stephen was hot..._smile.gif

Weren't.. all the seasons sucky? I mean. Not only is it blatantly scripted, but they copied off a fictional drama WHICH MOCKED LAGUNA BEACH IN IT.
fameONE
I could say this is bad television but it doesn't excuse the fact that real people are seriously acting like pompous, spoiled douchebags every single day. Is it their fault? No. The blame is placed on their parents. But after the parents get buttstroked by an M16 or pistol-whipped by a 9, then it would be nice to see the Laguna Beach brats get the shit kicked out of them.
Kathleen
QUOTE(BrandonSaunders @ Jul 15 2006, 2:59 AM) *
The blame is placed on their parents. But after the parents get buttstroked by an M16 or pistol-whipped by a 9, then it would be nice to see the Laguna Beach brats get the shit kicked out of them.

clap.gif
This Confession
I think their dragging it out to much, its not real drama.

The first season will always be the best. The cast just gets worse by each season that passes.
ECD & C0
Oh yeah, the first season will definitely be the best.

yeah i don't watch it anymore
nopattern
lc's sister definitely got all of the bad genes. none of them are really good looking at all. i have a feeling this season will be a flop and end up being the last one.
katherinee
QUOTE(Krisaweanie @ Jul 16 2006, 8:16 PM) *
LC looks wayyy better than her little sister. i doubt im going to be watching the new season

haha that is true LC looks so much better!
Anyways, i don't see why the producers of LB would actually start a 3rd season. i mean we all are used to the old cast members, who are way better than peoples' little sisters or brothers pinch.gif trying to get fame like their older siblings! LB3 is just gonna be a joke, but hey, im actually excited to see the debut of the new season! whistling.gif
shortiiex
the new season looks retarded...they are so annoying. pshh..newcomers
nyctophiliac
how come they never showed her sister on the other seasons? O_o I don't think they're actually related
nopattern
QUOTE(nyctophiliac @ Jul 17 2006, 7:48 PM) *
how come they never showed her sister on the other seasons? O_o I don't think they're actually related

the other seasons weren't about lc's sister's grade. and

breanna (lc's little sister)

lc

you can't say they don't look alike.
nyctophiliac
QUOTE(mo_rox @ Jul 17 2006, 9:36 PM) *
the other seasons weren't about lc's sister's grade. and

breanna (lc's little sister)

lc

you can't say they don't look alike.

so what if it wasn't about lc's sister's grade
I mean they went in LC's house and showed her parents, so why not ever her sister?
they kind of look alike but breanna is ugly as shit
SarahxJoy
Okay, so I saw another commercial on MTV for this third season, and they did a quick close-up on everyone and whatnot.

DUDE THEY'RE ALL FUGLY!!

Ugh. I'm disappointed. _dry.gif
Teesa
^HAHAAA, that's kind of what I thought. Hmm, I think some of the girls are really pretty, but none of the guys look that attractive. Nonetheless, I'm excited.
SarahxJoy
^Really? I hardly saw any attractive girls. ermm.gif Or at least I didn't notice any. I think there were a few decent guys.. I can't recall anymore.
Teesa
Oh, I dunno then! Let's wait until the first episode, shall we? :)
nyctophiliac
^when does the 3rd season start?
SarahxJoy

LC's sister: Same eyes, same smile, and now with TWICE THE JAW!
Dear lord.. pinch.gif

I think the third season starts on August 16th.
nyctophiliac
okay after looking at those piks...I definately think they're sisters
but, I still don't get why they never showed her before. yes, I know that it wasn't about her sister at all. and like I said before...they showed her parents and I think maybe a brother? I may be wrong about the brother though...
nyctophiliac
yes, but you still didn't answer what I was asking
why didn't they ever show her before on previous seasons? !
slipper
QUOTE(tainted_angel @ Jul 20 2006, 12:02 PM) *
DUDE THEY'RE ALL FUGLY!!
laugh.gif

there's a token black girl in the cast, or at least darker skinned.
Jeng
NEW NIGHT
oh god im addicted to this gay show
wednesday august 16 at 10 pm
goodcharlotte
I hate Laguna Beach and The Hills. Jason and LC? Wow. blink.gif
Funkadelic Kiss
Hahah, what the hell is Jessica doing on season 3 laugh.gif. Fricking loser. I want LC & Stephen back sad.gif. New cast are f**king ugly. Also Cami is so damn ugly, she looks a like fatter & uglier version of Raven.
goodcharlotte
Jessica was cool but really stupid. Kristen was more annoying than anything .
ktsou11
the drama is absolutely ridiculous.
dinoooRAWR
QUOTE(Funkadelic Kiss @ Aug 25 2006, 6:06 PM) *
Hahah, what the hell is Jessica doing on season 3 laugh.gif. Fricking loser. I want LC & Stephen back sad.gif. New cast are f**king ugly. Also Cami is so damn ugly, she looks a like fatter & uglier version of Raven.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA rofl1.gif
SHE DOES
HAHAHAH

anyways. i watched the first episode.
i like watching it because its sooooooooooooo stupid!

and yeah. jessica; no surprise!
SarahxJoy
I'm kind of happy that Jessica, Taylor, and the two Alex's are still on the show. Maybe because of the familiarity factor. The new cast is a disappointment. mellow.gif
yrrnotelekktric
QUOTE(tainted_angel @ Jul 20 2006, 2:56 PM) *

LC's sister: Same eyes, same smile, and now with TWICE THE JAW!
Dear lord.. pinch.gif

I think the third season starts on August 16th.
hahahhaahha. i kno! breanna [sp?] is sooo ugly crazy.gif laugh.gif
soo x nyc x
actually i like the third season. i didnt think it was half as bad as i thought it would be but thats just me
RxCore
none of 'em are as pretty as first and second season.

i like the relationship between tessa and chase though.
My Cinderella.
I liked the first one best.
RxCore
first season will always be the best.
me1issaaaa
Bump.

I'm so bored with this season. They're uglyyyyyyyyy and DUMB stubborn.gif
I miss Kristin.
treschicgeek
QUOTE(xoxo_koala_kisses_ @ Sep 13 2006, 6:41 PM) *
Bump.

I'm so bored with this season. They're uglyyyyyyyyy and DUMB stubborn.gif
I miss Kristin.

Haha, I miss the drama that Kristin brought to the show. The girls on the new Laguna Beach swear they're so cool. But yeah, Season 1 will always be the best.

By the way, did you know they're juniors? I thought they were seniors since that's who the producers usually put on the show as main characters.
This Confession
hmm after watching a few shows of this, I actually kind of like the new season. Although its kind of weird since Lauren's sister is kind of acting like a complete icky person.

I like Tessa I think thats her name the most though. Althoug her getting in with cameron was a bad idea. Although I don't think that episode has showed or it did today?
GlecieC
QUOTE(BrandonSaunders @ Jul 14 2006, 11:59 PM) *
I could say this is bad television but it doesn't excuse the fact that real people are seriously acting like pompous, spoiled douchebags every single day. Is it their fault? No. The blame is placed on their parents. But after the parents get buttstroked by an M16 or pistol-whipped by a 9, then it would be nice to see the Laguna Beach brats get the shit kicked out of them.

So true. I hate this show and The Hills. I hate anything that has to do with spoiled rich b/tches.

What's the point of this show anyways? All they seem to do is party, shop, and get into that stupid girl drama.
gojira
haven't really been paying attention but i caught up a couple days ago. i can say this season is not as much fun as the previous ones, probably because there aren't as many good looking people on that show anymore. the girls on that show are way more catty, bitchier but they don't exactly keep my eye. breanna is really ugly, so is that wench cami. probably better for reality tv, right? who the hell cries like a little wussy on tv for no good reason? BRING BACK STEPHEN COLETTI.
me1issaaaa
Lauren's sister irritates me. I think it's her jaw/chin/face. Lauren is so pretty, too bad for the younger one. And I want to slap Jessica. hammer.gif I suppose a hammer will do for now.
johsee
^ Agreed pinch.gif

I don't even get why Jessica's still on this show. She's a retarded b*tch and everyone hates her.

And Breanna. God. She is just idiotic and fake. When she was out to lunch with Rocky? What the heck was that all about?

Ugh. Season 3 is crap.
Relentless
I don't like season 3. I perferred season 1, and a little sumtin sumtin on season 2. I like to watch Laguna Beach due to many hott chicks on the show. (x

Lauren looks way hotter then Breanna does. And Jessica should stop hooking up, she always have problems and she got some relationship issues of herself.

I don't like that one girl, Cami. She's ugly and her personality is a turn-off for me. (Not that I like her if I didn't).

Oh, and Lexie is so hott!
yrrnotelekktric
QUOTE(JOHSEe @ Sep 14 2006, 2:16 PM) *
^ Agreed pinch.gif

I don't even get why Jessica's still on this show. She's a retarded b*tch and everyone hates her.

And Breanna. God. She is just idiotic and fake. When she was out to lunch with Rocky? What the heck was that all about?

Ugh. Season 3 is crap.

I SOOOOO AGREE. Jessica just needs a life. hammer.gif
Breanna= lame. She creeps me out with the way she looks. pinch.gif
Season 3 is crap. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.