Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Writing a novel.
Forums > Community Center > Academia > Writing
artislife90
Wow, first of. Hi! I haven't posted on create blog in what seems like forever. Maybe it was forever, who knows....not me.

In any case, being one to think big, execute small. I started writing what I hope would eventually grow to something significant...we'll see where that goes.
Now I'm rambling which by far is the wrong thing to be doing when I'm asking you to read more... hmm...

Well, if you wouldn't mind, the story is posted HERE. Checking it out and giving comments, critiques, ect would be really awesome.

Or you could not read it, and then who knows what will happen...maybe you'll miss out...or maybe you'll be glad you didn't waste your time. who knows...not me. wink.gif
mipadi
Hm, a novel. Cool.

I'll have to read that when I get a chance, just because it's interesting to see a novel posted on here, amongst all the poetry, for once.
mipadi
I like it so far. It really got my attention. One thing that interested me was that it seemed to take place in the future, but the writing style was evocative of the past, like something from Charles Dickens or Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. That style is was intrigued me and actually helped to pull me in.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.