Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: music help
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Blogger Support > Blogger Resolved Topics
sheis_brooke
Ok, so I used the code that is another topic:

<!-- start code provided by createblog.com -->
<script language="JavaScript"><!--
//script made by hoogli modified by Paul D
tips = new Array(3);
tips[0]="URL 1";
tips[1]="URL 2";
tips[2]="URL 3";
index=Math.floor(Math.random() * tips.length);
document.write("<embed src="+tips[index]+" showcontrols=0 height=0 width=0></embed>")
//--></script>
<!-- end code provided by createblog.com -->

but where do i paste it into blogger? the template?
intoyou
Yeah. I just put I think it's easier =]

<embed src="music file here" loop="false" controller="0" border="0" width="85" height="20" autostart="true">
sheis_brooke
thanks.

but where do i post this in blogger? like the template section or what?
moorepocket
yes template.
Lovesucks06
Ok so my music hasen't been to good with me these days. It plays the music up to a certain point and then it just STOPS. You can check it out here. I know its nothing wrong with the music url. So, can somebody check it out for me?

Here it is:

<embed name="RAOCXplayer" src="http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/7/3/106805/Don%20Miguelo%20-%20Ma%20Taide%20%28Masterizada%29.mp3" type="application/x-mplayer2" width="145" height="45" ShowControls="1" ShowStatusBar="0" AutoSize="false" EnableContextMenu="0"DisplaySize="0" hidden=false autostart=true pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/">

I've tried one the codes here in the forum and they say I need some plugin, which, obviously my code has. I dont really know what to do with it.
moorepocket
merge post

use this one.

<embed src="music file here" loop="false" controller="0" border="0" width="85" height="20" autostart="true">
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.